Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

[Announcement] CS 04/25/2013 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] CS 04/25/2013 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EST

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, April 25th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EST (2 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join us in our IRC channel during weekly server maintenances. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything under the Vidalian sun. The channel is #crystalsaga and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #crystalsaga as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!

UPDATE: Patch notes are up. You can find the Patch notes here, and the Zodiac guide here.

• fezzaboi
    replied
    ✓ was there not a post on facebook saying no maternence today?

Leave a comment:

• littlevil
    replied
    i know i surgested giving more to do but i ment quest that involved a little game play moving around not stuck in one spot afk trying to get your kill on the same boss as rest of server thats evern more boring not to mention realy realy frushtrating

Leave a comment:

• renatobitz
    replied
    to be honest, thank you for killing my interest in crystal saga. its been a fun(sarcasm) 4 months playing and i will treasure(sarcasm once again) each times that i played. be happy that a non-casher finnaly decided to quit CS. you can now have your celebration.

Leave a comment:

• Kellynka
    replied
    Not bad idea with compensations packs ...the servers and main page of R2 fall so many times in last 2 weeks full of laggs ladder maps everything loading so slow .. there is no problem only in our internet connection speed or browser (R2talk about g.chrome) ... when this things will be solved? .. and what i never got is there "unfair" events for OP or highest lvls.. ONLY .. i dont care what lvl im .. I just see that totally unfair for lower lvls... how they should it take ? Like im lower lvl so i dont deserve it ? It is demotivating more to not play while you are doing this kind of events.. try think about it

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    Patch notes are up. You can find the Patch notes here, and the Zodiac guide here.

Leave a comment:

• Renvous
    replied
    it took 15 minutes. for Zodiac

Leave a comment:

• R22356364
    replied
    ~waits for zodiac guide~

Leave a comment:

• shadowhunter66
    replied
    I wish DC event... drop rate on dungeon is so low..

Leave a comment:

• Hemming
    replied
    yaa do know they just don't come up with the events during the 3-4 they do maintenance they already have what there gonna do down they just need to put in the code and test it during the time the servers are down yes R2 blows and normally messes something up when they do maintenance but don't think there that smart to figure what to do and just know the code to do it in 4 hours so asking for stuff and making polls last minute is useless

Leave a comment:

• Botolminum
    replied
    Decent events ? roflol. Bossing me around which most people hated because only the strongest will get it, Point of interest (depends on the items, if it's like the last previous 2 or 3, it's a major fail) , 25 % more xtal *yawn* here we are at Crystal legacy with 200 % more xtal , 7x points and bunch of bonuses.

Only Fortune favors the brave is nice, but only one time for a whole week, instead of decent, it would be categorized as 'oh well, better than nothing' actually...

Leave a comment:

• Angel.Blade
    replied
    Originally posted by R22594713 View Post
    ok here we go again

1, we already have a MC event if your too stupid to get 22-23 questions right in the quiz then its your own fault
    2, we already have a perm Gmut event (durr)
    3, ITS POINTLESS MAKING SUGGESTIONS FOR EVENTS ON MAINT DAY (jeeeeeeeez)

every week its the bloody same, players whining and complaining JUST GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!!!!
    lol this guy sounds happy

Leave a comment:

• Gimblewart
    replied
    some decent events this week http://forum.now2play.com/choose.php...extra=page%3D1

Leave a comment:

• R22682143
    replied
    i hope event MC and JMUT xD
    dont make bad event again GM

(S48)OLYMPUZ
    Server: Nebulan Ridge
    Lvl: SCION 100
    Class: Rogue
    Pet : DK,FL,Morphed Pet
    Guild: Indonesia

(S48)Chefsfork