Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] On/Off Function for Orbs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and everyone making new thread asking orbs bug regardless sticky

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by elsage; 08-03-2012, 09:51 AM. Reason: pervect
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Great idea.... **** implementation. The default should be ON not OFF. Many people died today not knowing what was going on and even more were asking in World Chat why their orbs weren't working.

Next time try to flesh the idea out a bit better. Much grief was caused today.

And oh... the noobies who now think orbs are worthless... poor poor noobies.

Comment

this is an awesome feature thank you guys not too many people have read this though cos I keep seeing in wc "help I cant use orbs" lol Though its only cos of those people that I noticed cos Im grinding for seeds atm lol
        Thorne

Shadow Guild
        Eidolon Rogue
        Angel Island
        Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
        Shadow Guild
        Mortal
        Ranger

Brakyn
        Shadow Guild
        Mortal
        Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

woot ty r2
          Greg TheSloth

BACON+Potatoes+Jack Daniel's=GregTheSloth

Comment

Thanks for the info and addition. They worked then they didn't, now I know why. Great feature.

Comment

Originally posted by R22802613 View Post
              Great idea.... **** implementation. The default should be ON not OFF. Many people died today not knowing what was going on and even more were asking in World Chat why their orbs weren't working.

Next time try to flesh the idea out a bit better. Much grief was caused today.

And oh... the noobies who now think orbs are worthless... poor poor noobies.
              The original intent was for it to stay on - but hey, as usual, nothing ever goes right.
              The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

If the people don't know about the orbs, tell them. Not too hard.

Comment

Working...
                X