X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Announcement] On/Off Function for Orbs

[Announcement] On/Off Function for Orbs

We've added in an feature to the System window to let you decide when you want to use your Health and Mana Orbs for your characters (but not for pets). Click on the system button, and down at the bottom of the System window you'll see an option for auto healing health, and auto restoring mana. These are for your Orbs. When checked, you will use your orbs. When unchecked, your Orbs will not be used. THE DEFAULT FOR THIS UNCHECKED. Meaning upon logging into your character, you will not be set to use your Orbs.

So, to access the System window, click on the symbol the red arrow is pointing at:

Click image for larger version

Name:	click here.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	1732042

The look at the bottom on the System window (highlighted in the red box):

Click image for larger version

Name:	system.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	1732043

• Valkyrie9999
    replied
    If the people don't know about the orbs, tell them. Not too hard.

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by R22802613 View Post
    Great idea.... **** implementation. The default should be ON not OFF. Many people died today not knowing what was going on and even more were asking in World Chat why their orbs weren't working.

Next time try to flesh the idea out a bit better. Much grief was caused today.

And oh... the noobies who now think orbs are worthless... poor poor noobies.
    The original intent was for it to stay on - but hey, as usual, nothing ever goes right.

Leave a comment:

• no1papa
    replied
    Thanks for the info and addition. They worked then they didn't, now I know why. Great feature.

Leave a comment:

• SolarMagic
    replied
    woot ty r2

Leave a comment:

• Thorn83
    replied
    this is an awesome feature thank you guys not too many people have read this though cos I keep seeing in wc "help I cant use orbs" lol Though its only cos of those people that I noticed cos Im grinding for seeds atm lol

Leave a comment:

• R22802613
    replied
    Great idea.... **** implementation. The default should be ON not OFF. Many people died today not knowing what was going on and even more were asking in World Chat why their orbs weren't working.

Next time try to flesh the idea out a bit better. Much grief was caused today.

And oh... the noobies who now think orbs are worthless... poor poor noobies.

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    and everyone making new thread asking orbs bug regardless sticky

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by elsage; 08-03-2012, 09:51 AM. Reason: pervect

Leave a comment:

• R21562218
    replied
    waw thank you

Leave a comment:

• StormYoda
    replied
    nice feature, but ALMOST found out too late....fighting Zabuga in SR and "WHY THE HELL aren't my orbs working" came into mind very quickly, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Yung_Militant
    replied
    Pretty sweet.

Leave a comment:

• Kisara1
    replied
    Thank you so much!!! No more will orbs be wasted

Leave a comment:

• R21796686
    replied
    Thank you so much! I've wasted so many health orbs during GR. Thank You.

Leave a comment:

• wheng26
    replied
    it would also be great if we can enable/ disable pet active skills.

Leave a comment:

• Saisaishi
    replied
    Posted something earlier about this..happy I stumbled on this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X