Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance is happening! 4 AM EDT on 05/02

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance is happening! 4 AM EDT on 05/02

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, May 2nd. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EST (2 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Update: Maintenance is over and servers are back up. No patch notes this week everyone, just an extra event for the week: Cudra’s Shipment
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

sir storma how many months or days before u make another server because im waiting for it please announce it because if u release a new server for more months ill just use my mol points in League of legends this is not a threat lol

Comment

Another week of **** events, Oh joy.......

Comment

You mean no events right? Boss event ends on the 2nd. Fortune favors isn't an event with it being a one choice thing despite the info on it saying you can only claim EACH prize once.

Comment

Question here. Will there be a server reset though or whatever you call it? I am just concerned about LG bug that usually happens when there is no maintenance.
          IGN: (S41)Kallysta
          Server: Amethyst Forest
          Class: Lvl 120 Eidolon Priest

Comment

I'd rather give away my 3 hours of gameplay to get a maintenance happen. I want a good event for once.
            • Server: Emerald Ridge
            • Character: Dylan
            • Class: Elementalist
            • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
            • Guild: Reborn

Comment

will there be a good SP event and EW or FOR PETS EVENTS after this??? and please... don't make new servers just fix the old servers. thanks...

Comment

that's right Haste .. need Soul Print
                ~CS :

IGN (S16)AmonRa Lvl 136 Eidolon HolyPriest
                Pet DK gen 3 - BA gen 2 - Morphed Herculon gen 2
                Status Dead

~ BR :

IGN (S1)KongMing Chrono Mage
                Status Dead

~ MKO :

IGN (s48)Nagisa
                Status Play

Comment

I smell lvl150 or rebirth on 5/9

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmm LVL 150 sounds really nice
                    DeathDealer
                    Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

150 isn't going to be before 3rd rebirth. otherwise we'll end up having to lvl to 150 eido then 150 when the new rebirth comes.

Comment

Meh, no maintenance but still the very same events anyway.

Not interested

*disappears*
                        ――罨――
                        阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
                        地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
                        今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
                        天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
                        卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

Lvl 150 Sounds good
                          ===============IGN : Eidolon: (S26)Ask================
                          ===================Level : 120===================
                          ===============Guild : (S17)United Dreams ================

How are you HATERS ?

Comment

Maintenance always happens while I'm in bed. so whither they do it or not has no physical effect while i play the game, unless i plan to camp open shop all night. But we need the maintenance regardless. Need **** fixed and balanced!
                            As far as events go, these guys can't do anything good so i could care less. Just don't make the events racist.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Also wanna add, they need to do a zodiac event. they just released it, they should add something to help it a week after, not kick it to the curb like everything else. I have not even got a 4star or better from the zodiac pulls, which is really weird given among my other alts, they too have suffered the same thing. so it possible zodiac is glitched.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Working...
                              X