Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance is happening! 4 AM EDT on 05/02

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to say thank you for the events because now I can't do any rebirth quests because all the Eidolons and Scion high lvls are spawn camping and nothing is being done about it when we mention it. We are ignored again. It has almost made me want to quit twice. I am complaining but this absolutely absurd that this event was created with the thought of those trying to rb quests. Agian I should know my place that I am just a low lvl nothingness scion and I should just shut up and delete my character right. Well if I am going to be ignored then I might just do that, because of the fact that the event doesn't help low lvls. We are ignored and pushed aside Thanks R2 for the "awful" support and love of your customers. I hope that someone gets what they want from these spawn camp killings because I sure haven't

S12 7477
    Priest scion plane
    Level 53

Comment

lol r2 u sure know how to **** people off, even says boss event finish on 2nd but no they had to extend it even tho no one complained for it to stay.
      IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
      SERVER:
      Windshear Peaks
      Trap ranger

Comment

There was a new costume added.

Comment

Originally posted by iyasn View Post
          lol r2 u sure know how to **** people off, even says boss event finish on 2nd but no they had to extend it even tho no one complained for it to stay.
          They been pissing us off for the last 6 monthes. if it ain't one thing it's another they're trying to **** us off on.
          -Lack of vault space
          -events
          -Acts of shear stupidity
          -RB quest unbalanced since it was released

The **** just piles up till it's a nice big steamy pile
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-02-2013, 04:33 PM.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

What... EDT is Eastern Standard Time? I thought it was Eastern Daylight Time, oh well, they made a typo, it's supposed to be Eastern Daylight time.
            Originally posted by **aH2o138Mfg4J**
            This is how I got my name.
            **=All my friends have this in their names.
            a=First letter of alphabet.
            H2o=Chemical formula for water.
            138=13 is bad Luck 8 is how old my son was when I created this account.
            M=Master. Seems like another way to say boss.
            fg=Food, because we need it to live. Guardian, they protect you.
            4J=4 is how old my daughter is when I created this account. J is the first letter of my last name.
            **=All of my friends have this in their names.
            Yes, you can call me anything.

Comment

It wont let me log into bloodshed or necropolis :/

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, May 2nd. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EST (2 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Update: Maintenance is over and servers are back up. No patch notes this week everyone, just an extra event for the week: Cudra’s Shipment
                They should fix this typo.
                Originally posted by **aH2o138Mfg4J**
                This is how I got my name.
                **=All my friends have this in their names.
                a=First letter of alphabet.
                H2o=Chemical formula for water.
                138=13 is bad Luck 8 is how old my son was when I created this account.
                M=Master. Seems like another way to say boss.
                fg=Food, because we need it to live. Guardian, they protect you.
                4J=4 is how old my daughter is when I created this account. J is the first letter of my last name.
                **=All of my friends have this in their names.
                Yes, you can call me anything.

Comment

yeah right give a nice and awesome event..

Comment

Working...
                  X