Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• izarul123
    replied
    i am crystal saga player, i need to do something after the merge?

Leave a comment:

• Davengel
    replied
    Bakbakan na!!!

Leave a comment:

• R28140031
    replied
    Good Luck to all of US S60.!!!

Leave a comment:

• lDemonMirajanel
    replied
    Originally posted by R24656887 View Post
    Force merger is always a sign of weakness for a MMO. some players in my country (singapore) were sounding EQ2's death bells when they suddenly Force merge several servers in the name of "helping players meeting new people." This was back in 2005, and lo and behold, that game keep self-destructing itself from within . . . until finally never be heard anymore

So soon or later, CS will cross the threshold from making money to break even...then to losing money, then to losing ALOT of money.

We will see.
    Hope it won't happen

Leave a comment:

• catastrophe14333
    replied
    thanks for welcoming us..

Leave a comment:

• R24656887
    replied
    Force merger is always a sign of weakness for a MMO. some players in my country (singapore) were sounding EQ2's death bells when they suddenly Force merge several servers in the name of "helping players meeting new people." This was back in 2005, and lo and behold, that game keep self-destructing itself from within . . . until finally never be heard anymore

So soon or later, CS will cross the threshold from making money to break even...then to losing money, then to losing ALOT of money.

We will see.

Leave a comment:

• catfishglass
    replied
    So excited,thanks for fixing the latency lag and disconnect issues first it would be tragic to have 3 new servers added to an already horribly broken server now wouldnt it ,,,ohh wait YOU HAVNT FIXED A GOD DAMNED THING!!!!

Leave a comment:

• nesoehab
    replied
    good luck S4 and S2 and S1 to join our server we wanna make most cheap items

Leave a comment:

• Death.Dealer
    replied
    you don't know how to be a good boy shaz lol

Leave a comment:

• tcatlin
    replied
    O.o fun!!! I will be a good boy i promise

Leave a comment:

• StaViper
    replied
    haha...Good luck with our servers s52-s55-s57-s59

Leave a comment:

• LanzeLegacy
    replied
    Wew , why not merge S60 to S7 and S8 ? S3 and S5 is like a year and 3 months old compare to our server. Ohwell..

Leave a comment:

• R29966859
    replied
    AWESOME new players to kill

good luck joypark hehehehehehehe

Leave a comment:

Working...
X