X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 5/23 Server Update

[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 5/23 Server Update

This week, along with activities, Crystal Saga is introducing an all new system! Check out the Monster Handbook in game to see for yourself!

Activities

New System
    • Monster Handbook

• Gimblewart
    replied
    I would love to file a ticket, but i know you read it here anyway, the dungeon is failing for alot of us who are trying it, please may you fix this bug. I'm too tired and irritated with r2's ticketing service to want to even go through it again.

great events tho!

Leave a comment:

• Krusher216
    replied
    No mention of why change the wording on the party loot? The new wording will be confusing for some people at first

Leave a comment:

• Rakka_Rakka
    replied
    stop giving us bad events already
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 05-23-2013, 02:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Swiftslayer
    replied
    cant get it either. some people already got it.

Leave a comment:

• R21514230
    replied
    who are you? :P

Leave a comment:

• NlNJA
    replied
    i guess the quests arent out yet, must be just a preview...

Leave a comment:

• R2180123
    replied
    why cant i get the quest for the handbookClick image for larger version

Name:	th_21_05_03_08_10_48_15.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	2.7 KB
ID:	1669445

Leave a comment:

• lDemonMirajanel
    replied
    Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
    Took this from another CS, since they won't allow us to link and they would just delete the thread.

Instance: Monsteria
    Monsteria, a dark forest where day light is shut off from the thick canopy of foliage, is home to a vast troop of ancient monsters. A gland found in these old creatures produces something that has come to be called Messence, an essence you must secure if you wish to tap into the powerful attributes of the mobs shown in the Malbum!

NPC: Starpolis-Traveller
    Eligibility: The ‘Monsteria’ admitted ONLY players of Level 80 or above regardless of the Reincarnation Level.
    No. of Player: 5 or above [Team of 5 or more players highly recommended for survival]
    Rewards: Messence, Moprint
    Details: When you strike off the mobs, mobs of more advanced levels spawn; there is a greater chance for more advanced mobs to drop Messence when defeated.

How to Draw Attributes from Malbum Mobs
    1. Prerequisite: Mouse over each pic to view prerequisite for unlocking the mob;
    2. Draw: Click on ‘Draw’ to absorb the mob’s attributes; auxiliary items required;
    3. Super Draw: ONLY Magic Crystal required if you Super Draw; NO daily limit imposed;
    4. Attempt: Limit to 5 per mob per day for Draw; each mob permits a different no. of Draw; no more Draw when reaching the upper limit.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]41877[/ATTACH]
    OMG this pretty awesome thanks R2 lloking forward for the 3rd rb

Leave a comment:

• sangofighter
    replied
    Look at this guide as its for this version!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 05-23-2013, 02:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R22517848
    replied
    Btw, any1 know where to find those quest for blue mobs?

Leave a comment:

• R22517848
    replied
    Originally posted by Shoushin View Post
    From what I can gather on the Monster Handbook.

Basically, you can absorb certain attributes from monsters, which are permanent, at the cost of monster essence, marks of god, and soul absorb attempts. You can do this for crystal, without using your materials (monster essence, marks of god, etc). Monster essence and marks of god drop in the monster jungle dungeon (level 100) which can be entered from Ronna the Adventurer in Starglade. There are requirements for absorbing each monster, as well as unlocking it, the greatest requiring 4999 crystal. The monsters are of varying quality, from white to orange. Obviously the stats increase as the quality increases.
    Mark of God you need to buy it with xtals, mobs doesnt drop it.

Leave a comment:

• Death.Dealer
    replied
    I want the dark spider queen and the bronze king as pets they look awesome!!!!!!

r2!!!!!!! It will be a money maker eh eh

hehehehe at least think about it

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    only cashers keep those amounts on them at all times lol

Leave a comment:

• air776
    replied
    welll it says u nid to have the xtals in ur pack ._. tht apprenlty doesnt mean spending them kinda like how the green ones says u must own a certain amount of gold basicly u cant work on tht particualr mob unless u have this much gold in ur bag at the time same with the xtals i guess O.o basicly u will have too have xtals too get the last 3 but ppl tht alrewady have xtals wont have tooo buy more in order too get these i think ._.
    Last edited by air776; 05-23-2013, 07:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X