Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Monster Handbook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't seem like they care too much about CS or what their players think anymore. Any new events we get are failed attempts at getting people to spend. Not even worth cashing anymore we get ripped off compared to SOH.

Comment

u need around $30k to max all monster handbook
      CRYSTAL SAGA

(S37)AkiraKusano
      Server: Cheurna Gorge
      Lvl: Eidolon 150
      Class: Ranger (Agi type LOL)
      Pet : Burning Angel 3rd Gen, Demon King 3rd Gen
      Guild: (S26)FTW

League of Angels
      AkiraKusano
      Server: [S141] Lake Nadir
      Lvl: 75
      Class: Berseker
      Guild: Fairy Tale

Comment

Originally posted by Dysfunction View Post
        Doesn't seem like they care too much about CS or what their players think anymore. Any new events we get are failed attempts at getting people to spend. Not even worth cashing anymore we get ripped off compared to SOH.
        The Bloodlines/Bloodsword system seems a bit more fair, u gain point via ladder,daily hunt & (something else). so everyone can eventually max it in the end.
        Also,I think Rune system is also all in-game drop items and u can also eventually max it too.

Comment

Not going to charge $50 for a feature on CS, would be different if people could sell crystals still. I would just buy recharges from other people like I did back when I first started.

Comment

Should just implement something like, str +10 = 10$ , that way you can make fast and easy money ;3
            Who needs a KOS list?
            I just simply kill everyone I see

Comment

Agreed, some of the stats should be base strength or intel, not just attk. Makes monster handbook uber weak only using phys attk or mag attk points.

Comment

If u look tho purp mobs give agi and endur points, maybe to make up for the hybrids out there.Lookin forward to event ...

Comment

money... money... money...

Comment

are they going to change the name of the game? from Crystal Saga to Casher Saga?!

Comment

The game is aimed at a western market. A lot of eastern games assume western players will have all this disposable income. The game is a "game" people are not here to invest $1,000s into it just moderate amounts every so often. I really think crystal saga devs need to revise their business model

Comment

Working...
                      X