No announcement yet.

[Activity] VIP Lottery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The VIP Lottery needs to be redone. Instead of having 30 VIP lottery that can be easily stuffed. Make it 2-3 VIP lottery winners per hour or have a 2 separate raffle time zone 0:00-11:59, 12:00-23:59with 15 VIP lottery winners in each zone.

Comment

there are 30 winners ! my guild mates won 6 times What The.... !!!
      CRYSTAL SAGA

(S37)AkiraKusano
      Server: Cheurna Gorge
      Lvl: Eidolon 150
      Class: Ranger (Agi type LOL)
      Pet : Burning Angel 3rd Gen, Demon King 3rd Gen
      Guild: (S26)FTW

League of Angels
      AkiraKusano
      Server: [S141] Lake Nadir
      Lvl: 75
      Class: Berseker
      Guild: Fairy Tale

Comment

for those of us who have vip already everyday.. were stuck with unused lottery tickets unless your in a time zone that is easier for you.. for me, midnite reset.. Im
        sleeping...

Comment

Originally posted by R22596188 View Post
          um this is ok for the free players that do not already have vip but what about thoughs of us that have vip already?
          Stay awake and get one I guess.. Im madder than a wet hornet over this... server time is past my bed time.. I pay for vip, and yet I sit with lottery tickets wasting space in my bag

Comment

Yeah, this is another one of those GREAT ideas that somehow turned into a FAIL.
            Why? Because players just bum rush the lotto at 00:00 and the thirty winners are already done in a matter of 10 seconds every night.

Comment

they need to fix it.. Im so close to leaving this game as it is... tired of giving them real $$ for things to get screwed... this last merge is a disaster for us...and its not getting any better...
              then they give us screwed up events!

Comment

guys wht does multiple times does?

Comment

What are the odds of winning with 30 tickets

Comment

Seriously, unless you're there for reset, which is not possible for me, you most likely won't get the VIP. I suggest selling the tickets.

Comment

Awesome i won 12 VIP days so far (including the 1 free) from spammin' my tokens,1st day i won 3,2nd day i didnt do,3rd day 3,today just 10 minutes ago i won 5 =D Keep up the good job and do we get 800 xtals if we get 1 month of VIP from this event
                      LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Its not too good of an event cause its the same people who sit there during change over and just spam their VIP tickets, getting all of the VIP days in less then 5 minutes.

But alteast they only win a few days worth of VIP and not a month or something :P
                        IGN: (S6)Brian21
                        Class: Anti-Mage Ranger
                        Honor: Archduke
                        Lvl: Scion 85
                        Pet: Super Demon, Teeka, Fire Lord
                        Guild: (S6)Athena
                        Server: Windshear Peaks
                        Wings: Angel Lord

Comment

this Vip events not for us.. 30 winner a day.. and lots of player may get more then 1 vip. and im forgets each server had only 5 player on it. that why its just for 30 player per days and they can gets more then 1 vip per day.

well, ive been vip for 2 day since this event started..but guess wht? only few advantage that i gets likes TG and dungeon. bath? cause less player gets vip so no one wanna 3 run on it. always getting waste for 1 run.

hope Gms can make 300 player get vip per day and only gets 1 vip per day only.
                          -=[ W3LC0M3 T0 TH3 DARKSID3 ]=-
                          CrystalSaga
                          • Server:[S1] Aurora Point
                          • IGN: CLASSIFIED
                          • Guild: Unknown
                          • Level: Noob No Longer
                          • Type: Bloody Priest

Wartune
                          • Server:[S56] Downtown Forest
                          • IGN: CLASSIFIED
                          • Guild: Unknown
                          • Level: 12
                          • Type: Mage

------------------------------------

Guide :
                          1) FlasH Player Crash ! UrgHHHhh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alienwarez View Post
                            this Vip events not for us.. 30 winner a day.. and lots of player may get more then 1 vip. and im forgets each server had only 5 player on it. that why its just for 30 player per days and they can gets more then 1 vip per day.

well, ive been vip for 2 day since this event started..but guess wht? only few advantage that i gets likes TG and dungeon. bath? cause less player gets vip so no one wanna 3 run on it. always getting waste for 1 run.

hope Gms can make 300 player get vip per day and only gets 1 vip per day only.
                            i agree.. well, maybe not 300... just make it that 1 person can claim once per day... people are hogging the VIP daily at my server... they take 5-10 days every single day leaving nothing for the ones who can't log in at that time because of time zones...
                            I, the master troll, solemnly swear that I am up to no good...

~(°.•)`¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿`(•.°)~
                            Char : (S24)Daggerash
                            Server : Tundara
                            Spouse : (S24)Konoichi
                            Guild : (S6)Athena
                            Awesomeness level : ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OVER 9000!!!
                            (屮゚Д゚)屮 щ(゚Д゚щ)

Yes, I have managed to get my avatar to move... U Jelly?

Comment

People should be able to claim only one free day of VIP per day. If you get one free day today, you can't get another till reset.

Comment

1 am server time, all 30 claimed.... im one saaaaad panda.
                                EsmeAether
                                Starglade Server
                                DETHKLOK's Own Wing *****

Comment

Working...
                                X