[Announcement] Emergency Server Maintenance @ 3 AM EDT 08/07/2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    And we're up. So everyone is aware, we've added 3 more hamsters to each sever, increasing the hamster to player output. We've also reversed the polarity of the neutron flow of the flux capacitors, so...that's something.

Poison, I seriously doubt if such a thing was done, but I'll look into and see if such a thing can be setup for future emergencies that occur.
    Reversed Polarity!? That's the solution to everything! You must be an engineer on a starship <3
    â™”
    Vampire Prince
    • Server: Aurora Point
    • Character: Alexmancerx
    • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
    • Level: Eidolon 120
    • Guild: TheWanted
    • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

• what happen to pack expanders in dragon hunt? haven't seen the vault expander pop up at in the hunt
      Also is it possible to have some bound pack expander, limited amount purchase-able with coupons only like (6/6) when (0/6) cannot get any more.

Comment

• Originally posted by R21633341 View Post
        what happen to pack expanders in dragon hunt? haven't seen the vault expander pop up at in the hunt
        Also is it possible to have some bound pack expander, limited amount purchase-able with coupons only like (6/6) when (0/6) cannot get any more.
        Pack Expanders should still be present in Green Dragon Hunt rolls. Perhaps you just having been getting the "lucky lots". Also with your suggestion, why not make a thread about it and see if other players support your idea. Who knows it may be implemented into the game due to huge support.
        Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
        Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
        -Kind Regards V
        -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

• sir pls do another server a.s.a.p. thnx

Comment

• Some fix lol your hamsters tired out in less than 24 hours...time for you people to actually listen to solutions that'll work take the servers that have 4 merged i none put them on their own towers and stop adding servers to that tower with such congestion, you are overloading your towers simple physics really. Don't claim you can't afford it either your game is the biggest rip off of the year when it comes to paying for stuff. Stop counting your bankrolls and pretending to give a damn and actually DO WHAT YOU'RE PAID TO DO. The fact you can't even produce a fix that lasts 24 hours goes a long way to prove your credibility no?

Comment

• wow you try to kill a mob and all it does is shoot at the moob but his life dont go down the lag is worse than before the emergency come on r2. Some of us pay for a service can we get it right.

Comment

• yeah if u were fixing thing's the way you should and stop with messing with all your servers then just maybe we would'nt have the lag we do so your job and stop taking our money and do something good with it instead of all this dang lag that your giving to us all so fix it

Comment

• Great Maint solution! Have the servers crash within 24h. One way to solve all the lag. It is the same issue that has plagued servers from the moment you began to merge them. Get it right the first time and you wont have to keep putting band aids on them (which makes things worse).
                  Last edited by R21461837; 08-07-2012, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• please fix the lag when ur on a tab and get back to ur acc . its lagging like 5-10secs and blinking -.-. i always get shockwave
                    everytme im opening my alt and main atm. please fix this thanks !
                    IGN : xZeroTalentx
                    Server : Psychodelca
                    Guild : GM of DanceOfDeath :cool:
                    Lvl: scion 74 ~;)

Comment

• OMGOSH plz fix this bouncing around and not killing the mobs when you are its freaking annoying

Comment

• i think that the way that r2 has really been messing up with all these lags & everything else i think they needs to give all of us VIP member a credit on our accounts but we know that wont happen anytime soon because that way they would loose WAY TOO MUCH IN THEIR PAYROLL

Comment

• maybe not having so many alts on at the same time, some1 on my 4 into 1 server have 4-5 alts (not include main) on at the same time for each of the servers, so like 16-20 alts afk in different places. Just because you can make as many, doesn't mean you can have them all on at the same time.
                          Last edited by R21628709; 08-08-2012, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X