[Announcement] Emergency Server Maintenance @ 3 AM EDT 08/07/2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Emergency Server Maintenance @ 3 AM EDT 08/07/2012

As I'm sure many of you are aware, we've been having issues with server stability, being able to login, and general lag. Rather than wait till Thursday to address those issues, we'll be taking the servers down at 3AM EDT, 12AM (Midnight), and 3PM for those of you in the Philippines, to apply some fixes to the issues. Downtime is expected to take one hour. Please watch this thread for any further updates or changes.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Any idea when the maintenance will be completed? I was actually lucky to leave work few hours earlier than normal and was able to get into having our seignor 2x to which I was hopping to do TG (Training Grounds) run tonight since I never get to do em when seignor gets put on. Just wondering when since im also waiting to use AFK Mode tonight before I go to bed. I'd hate to stay up for a long time wondering when the game will be fixed but I guess will have to see then lol. Normally I work nightshifts 5 days a week so its hard to get that seignor and guild 2x exp when they both use it while im at work. =/

Comment

will the orange pack event still be happening after maintenance or should i plant them all now?

Comment

While we are working on the server maintenance, we will also be working on the forums. As such, during the maintenance, the forums may not be accessible during part of the time.
        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

thnk you
          Server: Aquatic Crypts
          Character [S15]IYOT

Comment

At this time, all servers are down for the maintenance.

Comment

yay, 10 minuite warning popped up just after entering psychodelia.. wasted run
              It is better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for whom you are not.

Comment

oh fek my seed. :3
                Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

Necropolis & Amethyst Forest

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

sir im in vault NM then last boss the drop of it i didnt get last run before reset and last boss didnt get the drop cause your maintenance

Comment

any chance that the orange trees even can be extended really helps low lvls with their lvling
                    IGN: Leona

SERVER:Cimmerian Woodlands

CLASS: Hybrid Ranger

Comment

Special mention 3PM for those of you in the Philippines

Comment

Originally posted by PoisonStarglade View Post
                        yay, 10 minuite warning popped up just after entering psychodelia.. wasted run
                        owh i just went exernal =="

Comment

Does this mean you are changing up the events tonight? Or will you do maint again to do that?
                          Server: Tinosia Delta (S42)
                          Character: Toyoshiro
                          Wife: Razaphale
                          Guild: Euphoria GM
                          Class: Knight
                          Plain: Edilon

Comment

there goes my seed >.> oh well it would be better to hav a warning 1 hour b4 the maintainence
                            IGN - (S47)LunarMartyr
                            Server - Sullen Dunes
                            Class - Hybrid Priest
                            Plane - Eidolon
                            Level - 140+
                            Married to the laziest and tubbiest cheeks ever o-o

Comment

`oh my! system warning popped up after I just logged in.... XD
                              an hour maintenance... bad timing to go online after a busy week..... =/`
                              (S24) Machie
                              Class: Hybrid Knight
                              Guild: (S24) GeneiRyodan
                              (Guild Master)
                              Server: Tundara
                              (S24)BladeEye's Wife

`the two most important days in your Life
                              are the day you are BORN, and the day you find out WHY... - Mark Twain`

Comment

Working...
                              X