[Activity] Summer Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Summer Exchange

Duration: 5/30 – 6/5 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description: Saturated with the sweet smell of flowers in the rain, Vidalia is once again enjoying the true wonders of spring. However, summer is just around the corner and everyone is looking forward to some fun in the sun. For the following week, players who kill level 30+ elite monsters may find a Scrap of Summer to help get Vidalia closer to summertime. Collect enough Scraps of Summer and head over to the Quartermaster to exchange them for rewards.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

what does the packs give?

Comment

My thoughts exactly

Comment

hopefully sp xD

Comment

seeing as u need 88 scraps would have been nice if they told us what was in it

Comment

Old event, different name!
            Last edited by akuojo; 05-30-2013, 01:55 PM.

Comment

160 for x3 packs

Comment

What do the packs give.... they should at least tell us that much 6 Days to farm 30 Elite Drops daily ish
                Game : Crystal Saga
                IGN:Full Insanity
                Class: Holy Priest
                Level:
                Wings:
                Guild:Exile
                Soul:
                Pets
                Mount:
                Server - Hellstorm S63

Comment

I wish I knew so I can decide if I am going to go grind or not lol

Comment

might be this http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....y-A-Dark-Storm

Comment

well 51 more to go and ill have 88 shards ill post the result of pack unless someone else has

Comment

Originally posted by MacXskie View Post
                        well 51 more to go and ill have 88 shards ill post the result of pack unless someone else has
                        just goin to grab the first one to see?

Comment

Originally posted by R22517848 View Post
                          If thats the pack awesome
                          "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Not really those packs are very much useless for anyone high level

Comment

be nice to get some damn information on what your events even are.
                              kill 30+ elites. That's it, nothing more. I know you all are a bunch of lazy's but god man this is really blowing it out of portion.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Working...
                              X