[Promotion] Costumes Galore!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Costumes Galore!

Duration: 5/30 – 6/5 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

Description: Summer is just around those puddles! To get you ready we have two new costumes in the shop! Check them out below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Samba costumes.png
Views:	1
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	1736389 Click image for larger version

Name:	summer costume.png
Views:	1
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	1736390

Price: 599 Crystal for Costumes, 399 Crystal for Headpieces

Vegas Showgirl... I likes
    Server: Kaymo Mountain
    IGN: (S3)Aceso
    Guild: NOYPI
    Class: Faux Rogue
    Level: 150 Eidolon

Comment

Its great when the best thing they add during a maint is a cash shop item lol

Comment

More and more costumes etc come out but i don't see any new vault space...the costumes take up enough space then you have all the other stuff in game it is getting ridiculous.
        IGN: (S23)TrixyFairy
        Eidolon: Lv.112 (Mage)
        Guild: (None)

IGN: (S23)HiddenSecret
        Scion: Lv.45 (Knight)
        Guild: Crystaltm

IGN: (S32)Ghoulina
        Scion: Lv.64 (Mage)
        Guild: FTW

Comment

I hope the next maintenance they'll add up vault or backpack something like that
          "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

love this costume for males, it's best one so far

Comment

did you announce that superhero is gonna be out in the market? coz i was saving up to buy that and now it was gone. i don't think i was informed. (correct me if they did inform us)
              (S62) natarake
              Hybrid Priest
              Level: working on it
              Pet: Panda
              Guild: Angels

Comment

Originally posted by R210554255 View Post
                did you announce that superhero is gonna be out in the market? coz i was saving up to buy that and now it was gone. i don't think i was informed. (correct me if they did inform us)
                Special costumes are only sold in the Shop for a week, unless otherwise indicated.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  Special costumes are only sold in the Shop for a week, unless otherwise indicated.
                  i understand sir, but superhero costume has been there since i started playing 30 days ago (not just "1 WEEK"). as far as i remember there is this costume before last year that stayed on shop for long, long time and when they finally going to take it off shop, we were notified. and in case you get confused coz i said "since i played 30 days ago", i am back from retirement player playing on a different server.

Comment

ahahahaha... mardi gras...

Comment

Working...
                    X