yes for pinoy players it will be open at 2am the 7th of june

Leave a comment:

• ImmaKiddo
    replied
    so ...? a yes i guess? o-o

Leave a comment:

• ImmaKiddo
    replied
    So it'll be 2am on 7th of june for pinoy players?

Leave a comment:

• Hydra_Dragon
    replied
    Originally posted by xCasper View Post
    Sarcasm ?

Everyone has obviously seen immortals before as its one of they most used clan names. Im the same though usually always end up in the top guild, weather i like it or not, ill give the new server a try, only flaw with this game is it is heavy p2w and takes up too much time, since all events are at certain times.
    The name Immortal was completely random, I made it up in 3 seconds, I wouldn't name my guild Immortal :P

Leave a comment:

• xCasper
    replied
    Originally posted by Hydra_Dragon View Post
    New players would think you're cool, since they have never seen that title before.
    Sarcasm ?

Everyone has obviously seen immortals before as its one of they most used clan names. Im the same though usually always end up in the top guild, weather i like it or not, ill give the new server a try, only flaw with this game is it is heavy p2w and takes up too much time, since all events are at certain times.

Leave a comment:

• ZoruaValentine
    replied
    Ima be joining S63. S61 I was FireKitty and S62 I was NatureKitty (Don't ask em why I left). I'm going to be rejoining to Claw your faces off and take a nice kitty nap afterwards ;3

Leave a comment:

• balmung2
    replied
    really another pve and its on west i waited ages for a pvp east sheesh let down yes a complaint but east only server i can play since then i can do everything

Leave a comment:

• ryukaxz
    replied
    Originally posted by ba54496 View Post
    hello Reks, join my guild, GarudaArmies, i'm (S38)Corbuzer
    sure! lets make it to seignior in this server =D

Leave a comment:

• Hydra_Dragon
    replied
    Originally posted by xCasper View Post
    It Would be kewl if for once people be orginal and create a guild with a kewl name, except all the ones you see on every other server. thats the guild id like to join.
    Well, I guess it means they're proud of their old clan. I usually join the winning guild or the ones I have friends in. The name, I don't really care about but I usually do like to make a guild with something cool, like "Immortal" and then follow it up by changing the Guild Master name (me) to "Beast" (just made that up on the spot, not actually doing it.), put it as your title, and boom. Your title is "Immortal Beast". New players would think you're cool, since they have never seen that title before.... Until they hover your name and get the guild title "Immortal Beast". >.<

Leave a comment:

• xCasper
    replied
    It Would be kewl if for once people be orginal and create a guild with a kewl name, except all the ones you see on every other server. thats the guild id like to join.

Leave a comment:

• ba54496
    replied
    Originally posted by ryukaxz View Post
    well, get ready to rock !! (S38)Reks => (S63)Haseo
    hello Reks, join my guild, GarudaArmies, i'm (S38)Corbuzer

Leave a comment:

• dragons211
    replied
    woot, im mot sure what my ign will be but im stoked ^.^ woot woot

Leave a comment:

Working...