X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Smooth Criminal

Duration: 8/16 - 8/29 11:59 PM
    Server: All Servers

Description: As the Crystal Saga one year anniversary nears, it appears several mobs of mysterious thieves have formed outside the city walls. The people fear that a large attack may be coming to ruin the celebration! As a defender of Vidalia, King Valcroy seeks courageous warriors to defend his most important cities. For the next two weeks, players level 30 and higher may visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive a quest asking to defeat one of these fiends. This quest may only be received once per day.

Once defeating a Night Thief, return to the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive your rewards. You will receive the following rewards:
    • 300,000 Character Experience
    • Pet EXP Pearl (Bound) x 6
    • Green Dragon Coin x 2
    • Training Potion (Bound) x 1

Notes:
    • Night Thieves will spawn throughout Starglade and Tree of Life in instances three, four and five at the top of every hour.
    • These thieves will randomly drop Crystal Saga Anniversary Coupons (Bound) and Thief Daggers. The coupons will not be of use to you this week, but they will be of great use in events coming up very soon! Be sure to save these coupons; you will be happy you did! The daggers may be exchanged for 100,000 experience at the Quartermaster in Starglade. Players must be at least level 34 to exchange these daggers. You may exchange these daggers as many times as you'd like for the duration of the activity.
    • Do not sell the daggers in your personal shop.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

nice one
    IGN: (S43)Raineee
    Class: Mage
    Server: Killer's Den (merged with Glacial Planes, Shrine of Ariel, The Void Encampment, Sullen Dunes and Cimmerian Woodlands)
    Guild: (S43)Champions
    Position: Cutest

Officially the #1 Mage in Killer's Den and STILL the cutest in merged servers

i'm a female gamer with mandible claws :D those who dares to defy me shall be eaten alive by karma ;D

Comment

nice! training potion ^_^

Comment

great!!!!!

Comment

scarry exps
          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

i didnt get the "at the top of every hour"?what does it mean???we even cant find those thief from other map...
            IGN:TADZ
            Server:Belas Chasm
            :) ;) :D

Comment

this event sucks.. why? while the other job only can hit for 1 damage, priest's curse and knight's wave knock em out in 1 hit..
              *** man...

Comment

i want the last event..

Comment

This event is a fail high lvl keeps stealing those monsters yet another event i cant take part in

Comment

Garbage event, spend two minutes getting one of those things down to just above half health, a priest comes, throws a curse, dead, gets the loot. This event is **** for any class that isn't a priest.
                    The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

IKR those high lvls ill quit this game soon coz they keep messing things up for me
                      Last edited by Stormaggedon; 08-16-2012, 06:22 AM. Reason: language

Comment

the rewards kinda suck
                        Server: Cimmerian Woodlands

Guild: RaiderNation "Owner"

Class: Ranger

Class: Knight

Level: 54

Level: 44

Vip: yes

Comment

It's not even high lvls this time. i'm a lvl 100 scion, and a lvl 40 mortal priest KSed one from me cuz all it had to do was throw the first curse and the thing was dead. Whereas I'm sitting for minutes doing 1 damage. 1 damage vs a 1 curse instant killing? Priests will get all the rewards for this event.
                          Last edited by kylina; 08-16-2012, 06:23 AM.
                          The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

its not about hi lvls, priest's curse n knight's wave DO 1 hit Night Thief..
                            fix it asap man

Comment

but cant a high lvl just one shot the thief and steal ur kill . this event is so unfair

Comment

Working...
                              X