Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Lucky Guess

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imSOturtle View Post
    the last hour i wasn't getting exp for the first 5 mins (good thing i checked) but moving to a new room solved it. idk what happened...but try to exit and enter different rooms when you don't get exp. the room i entered actually had more people in it than the one not giving me exp...
    That is another thing, one of the cruel truths about torches is the fact you are able to steal exp from others. You know the torches you can spawn only hold 5 people and if a sixth player comes in they are able to boot one of the others. These are the same way. I have had people boot me from the torches cause i sit there the whole 15 mins supervising my guy. I have also booted people from torches while moving. I have even went to all 4 rooms and not receive any exp from any torch.

Chances are you got in a room and was able to boot a player and steal his/her exp. Just hope you didn't steal from a friend/guildie or someone your buddies with.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      I'm on a server that was merged with 2 other servers, all the rooms are very full, and I haven't seen anyone say they aren't getting exp.
      no one really says anything anymore in the room. they just scurry about like roaches. you should pay attention to the movement and literally ask questions with your peers in game instead of asking in the forums. you'd be surprised with how many people will speak up in game instead of in forums and how much information you can get faster.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

i would like to point out...that i was in a room, started getting exp, got nothing half way through..and i was the third one in the room. then i went someplace else and got exp....sadly my mom was talking to me so my time without exp from torch went 5 wasted mins -.-

next time this happens i'm going to hypercam it o.o
        IGN: Missy
        Class: Priest
        Level: 100
        Server: (S15)/Aquatic Crypts

thank u R2 for letting me have my character back..

Comment

The guessing game is kind stupid... Cuz my character was number1 and i killed the eggs... As a result the number 2 came out eventhough there are not so many player out there try to hit the egg...

Comment

Originally posted by Usui25 View Post
            The guessing game is kind stupid... Cuz my character was number1 and i killed the eggs... As a result the number 2 came out eventhough there are not so many player out there try to hit the egg...
            The winning number is drawn by chance. It doesn't matter who kills the egg.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I mean seriously yall need to fix the torch issue we are having here cause it's making a lot of us angry.

Comment

i find it dumb how if your like the one of the first person at the torch suddenly someone comes then you dont get any exp

Comment

is the server is on?

Comment

Working...
                  X