Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joyopark Players: Character Restoration Options inside - Please Read!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joyopark Players: Character Restoration Options inside - Please Read!

We are happy to finally report that we've found a work around for Joyopark players in order to get their characters restored. We apologize that its taken this long to find a solution, but we're happy to be able to move forward on this. So we are presenting two options to Joyopark players, either to have their old character's restored, or to have the crystals purchased by their Joyopark accounts moved over to a new character.

If you would like to have your character restored, please read the following directions. If not followed correctly we will not be able to restore your character. Srsly people. Not joking.

First Step: Registration - Players need to register an account on www.r2games.com

Notice: You must not create any characters in any games with that account. Just don’t use the account for any games after registration. If there’s any character information on the account from any of our games, then your Joyo character cannot be transferred.

Step Two: Re-read the Notice under the First Step. Its important.

Step Three: You will need to send a PM to R2CS_JPRestore from the newly created account with the following information included in the PM:
    • Your Real Name, Email Address, and new R2 Account Name
    • Your Joyo Account Name, Registration Date, Registration IP/Country, Registration Email
    • Your Character's Server, Character Name, Character level
    • And the latest recharge info: recharge date, transaction, amount

If you have never recharged any Crystal for your character, then just include in the PM that you had never Recharged for that character.

Once we've verified your information, we'll then be able to restore your character to the new account during our weekly server maintenances.

If you would rather not have your character restored, but would like to start with a new character, or have already started with a new character and want to keep playing it, please send a PM to R2CS_JPRestore. Again include the information previously asked for in the first option, but also include your current Character's Server and Name.

Once we've verified your information, we'll then be able to send out Crystals to your new character in the amount that was purchased by your Joyopark account.

Please be aware that each player will only be able to only select one option for their characters.

UPDATE: If you are choosing option one, will we also need you to include in your PM the name of your new R2Games Account. Even if you are PMing us from the new account you've created, still include it just so we don't accidentally try to attach the characters to the wrong account and end up causing the process to take longer.

UPDATE 2: In addition, the PMs are not informing us as to which option the player wishes to have done, character restoration or crystal refund. If you sent your information without telling us which option you wanted, please resend the information again with which option you are wanting performed.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

i ask how we will know the date registration because i forgot what the exact date i register and what IP? IP of your router?
    Last edited by rhesh02; 06-08-2013, 05:09 AM.
    IGN: MultiCast (Joyopark)
    Plane: Airplane (Eidolon)
    Class: Mage (Weak Type )

Double Damage
    :p

Comment

wow multi bilis ntin makasagap ng balita ah XD

Comment

Why i can't send PM to R2CS_JPRestore.

Double Damage

Comment

The following errors occurred with your submission
          R2CS_JPRestore has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove R2CS_JPRestore from the recipient list and send the message again.
          (S21) MissDee
          Gunner
          lvl 66+
          225k+ might
          GM of ROCKST★R
          Epic Alpaca
          In game and IRL wife of (J8)DeathBringer[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

if you need any help with in game problems add me on fb here and send me a pm. i hardly check my whispers and forum pms

Comment

Yah. that's the message i received also when i try to click the send

Double Damage

Comment

April Fools! oh wait... it's not april...

Comment

i know who you are, and i will kos u mwhahahhahaha cause now i can
                (S21) MissDee
                Gunner
                lvl 66+
                225k+ might
                GM of ROCKST★R
                Epic Alpaca

if you need any help with in game problems add me on fb here and send me a pm. i hardly check my whispers and forum pms

Comment

need some help here. where i can find place to PM ?
                  (J2)silvu Eidolon priest
                  guild (J1)Titans
                  lvl 88 Eidolon Priest

Comment

Originally posted by sillu25 View Post
                    need some help here. where i can find place to PM ?
                    click on your forum name. theres a thing on your profile to send pm
                    (S21) MissDee
                    Gunner
                    lvl 66+
                    225k+ might
                    GM of ROCKST★R
                    Epic Alpaca

Comment

if i started to play then i used facebook login and later i binded my account. and now i dont know do i get my char back
                      (J2)silvu Eidolon priest
                      guild (J1)Titans
                      lvl 88 Eidolon Priest

Comment

well i think im PM too late. and i dont know do i get my account back
                        (J2)silvu Eidolon priest
                        guild (J1)Titans
                        lvl 88 Eidolon Priest

Comment

you dont reply late everyone just now started. the characters will be restored at the next weekly meintenance on thursday as the topic states
                          (S21) MissDee
                          Gunner
                          lvl 66+
                          225k+ might
                          GM of ROCKST★R
                          Epic Alpaca

Comment

then how we can send the message??
                            Scion (S5) BossRj -Ranger

Comment

how we can send the pm pls the message wotn allow me to send it
                              Scion (S5) BossRj -Ranger

Comment

Working...
                              X