[Activity] Happy 3x EXP Hour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Happy 3x EXP Hour

Duration: 6/13 – 6/19 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: Visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive 3x EXP for 1 hour. The best part? This activity is TWICE a day for ALL players!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Question Does it Stack with Zodiac, Guild, Sengolia, and Persoanl Exp Boost? as in to get 13x, 3x(personal)+3x(zodiac)+3x(event)2x(guild)+2x(sengolia)=13x exp

Comment

Originally posted by SecretAZNGamer View Post
      Question Does it Stack with Zodiac, Guild, Sengolia, and Persoanl Exp Boost? as in to get 13x, 3x(personal)+3x(zodiac)+3x(event)2x(guild)+2x(sengolia)=13x exp
      I hope it will xD Super EXP Boost in TG XD
      "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

I have found it does stack with other exp and zodiac

Comment

hi

Originally posted by SecretAZNGamer View Post
          how???

Comment

Working...
          X