Clear All

• Aliceianna
    replied
    servers 1 2 and 3 are green now and hellstorm is yellow

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    Originally posted by adrimid View Post
    Yeah, I'm in a server currently down, not doing much though, just talking to guild, b/c we weren't supposed to be on them apparently.
    i know im just walking around talking it is better than not haveing someone to talk to but still lol would be nice if this was done and it was really done oh and lets not forget to tell them about the new costume the fancy pants one honestly the hair on the female one looks funky but some might like it the male one kinda looks like mib lol

Leave a comment:

• adrimid
    replied
    Originally posted by Aliceianna View Post
    yeah usuly they do lol dont know how many made it into the servers but there are some of us curently in the servers able to play im aftade to refresh or do dongons lol

but still can see more lol
    Yeah, I'm in a server currently down, not doing much though, just talking to guild, b/c we weren't supposed to be on them apparently.

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    Originally posted by adrimid View Post
    You can alr. see them on the s1 s2 s3

& patch notes usually come after you've already figured the events out anyways
    yeah usuly they do lol dont know how many made it into the servers but there are some of us curently in the servers able to play im aftade to refresh or do dongons lol

but still can see more lol

Leave a comment:

• adrimid
    replied
    Originally posted by OneLastTry View Post
    I'M BOOOOOOOOOOOORED.....maybe just a hint as to what the events might be....pretty sure it wont give us an advantage if we get just a hint for now
    You can alr. see them on the s1 s2 s3

& patch notes usually come after you've already figured the events out anyways

Leave a comment:

• Bgg_Tops
    replied
    Patch Notes Gm!

Leave a comment:

• Jon_Magnani
    replied
    and 3exp twice a day

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    Originally posted by Jon_Magnani View Post
    im stuck in the server still playing while there down SCORE lol
    me too they are down but im in lol

dont know how this one happond

for those wondering there are some maps for ss and there are the card things you know a b c d cards dont know what the packs are as i only have two cards and it requires 4 of any one or one of each of the 4 to get a pack just some food for thought for the rest of you

Leave a comment:

• Jon_Magnani
    replied
    im stuck in the server still playing while there down SCORE lol

Leave a comment:

• R22196413
    replied
    already read new events in S3

Leave a comment:

• Jom821
    replied
    server sjust die?

Leave a comment:

• hemchand
    replied
    agreed

Leave a comment:

• OneLastTry
    replied
    I'M BOOOOOOOOOOOORED.....maybe just a hint as to what the events might be....pretty sure it wont give us an advantage if we get just a hint for now

Leave a comment:

• R216876647
    replied
    dang they added more info they need hope i made it in time

Leave a comment:

• R216876647
    replied
    would be nice if we got a confirmation that they got our info and its correct

Leave a comment:

Working...
X