Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on 06/13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on 06/13

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, June 13th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EST (2 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

• R216876647
    replied
    would be nice to know if i got it wrong or they didnt get to mine yet

Leave a comment:

• demonik1968
    replied
    Really would like to No what is up with the Joyo accounts? Have not seen 1 account on R2 as of yet.... Would be nice if somebody would update on this forum about it..Alot of Joyo players wondering what happened!!

Leave a comment:

• R216876647
    replied
    were will our char. be from joyopark and how will we know if we did it wrong and should start over?

Leave a comment:

• R27900779
    replied
    Originally posted by R216876647 View Post
    on joyopark i saw they wanted your account name and email from here also and to make sure what u wanted restore or crystals
    i gave my joyo account, my r2 account, i said i wanted my char back, i gave them billing verification, told them where i want my char i dont think i missed one single step. when they asked for account on r2 i gave them both the account nickname and account email if the want the passoword ill give them that too lol

Leave a comment:

• R216876647
    replied
    on joyopark i saw they wanted your account name and email from here also and to make sure what u wanted restore or crystals

Leave a comment:

• R27900779
    replied
    Originally posted by R216876647 View Post
    did u see the updates to it more info to send?
    i already sent them that info before the topic was updated because i got a pm back few days ago asking me to tell them that so i did

Leave a comment:

• R216876647
    replied
    Originally posted by R27900779 View Post
    i dont see mine either and i sent the pm with the correct info as soon as i saw the topic
    did u see the updates to it more info to send?

Leave a comment:

• R27900779
    replied
    i dont see mine either and i sent the pm with the correct info as soon as i saw the topic

Leave a comment:

• R216876647
    replied
    dang waited up for nothing i dont see my char. yet

Leave a comment:

• RAfigueroa
    replied
    whats inside the pet ugrade something >.<

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    Originally posted by imam_mudzakkir View Post
    someone please gift link for even
    there is no link we are just going on what we can see cause some of us are in the game right now

oh and confusion the long list of servers is green but the short list is still red dosnt make sence lol

Leave a comment:

• imam_mudzakkir
    replied
    someone please gift link for even

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    Originally posted by bbb91 View Post
    ouch i was in, refreshed to see my zodiac quest and now i'm stuck out...lol
    lol yeah if you are in and refresh you will be out lol

Leave a comment:

• bbb91