Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adrimid
    replied
    They either made a mistake in the announcements or not; anyways..
    welcome to our server? Lol

I don't think they can un-merge..
    Last edited by adrimid; 06-17-2013, 07:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TeaganJocics
    replied
    i dont worry about the details too much, im no tech. but i trust the R2 team to do the job no problem. id guess that 56/58 will go down again for a bit when they finalize things.

Leave a comment:

• Azaleic27
    replied
    So they could get their tea and cookies while they mess everything up, why else?

Leave a comment:

• Stealthed07
    replied
    still, servers which are merging should be down now right? coz s58 is not. it was down for aproximately 50 mins, thats it. and anyway, dovo server 1 was supposed to merge with s56-58 not s35. what was the point of closing those servers at the time of the 'merge'

Leave a comment:

• TeaganJocics
    replied
    maybe they had issues with joyo, but im sure theres joyo players there now, plus they have ways to recover the player info they thought was lost. plus they have also successfully merged players from kongregate. so im not too worried about my dovo chars making it over, its just taking a bit longer than i was anticipating. and that doesnt bother me atually, id rather them take their time and ensure everything goes smooth instead of rushing, and missing something along the way.

Leave a comment:

• Stealthed07
    replied
    Joyo failed to merge. Now we see no Dovo players in s56-58 merge, so we can assume it failed again or just not gonna merge us? we keep waiting for a merge coz that merge is getting boring, more and more ppl quit but u just keep failing us

Leave a comment:

• TeaganJocics
    replied
    thats probably not a good idea...

Leave a comment:

• souledge01
    replied
    ic thnx for the reply... but is it ok, i made a new char on s56 IGN DeathTank same as my s2 IGN

Leave a comment:

• TeaganJocics
    replied
    they said they need about 6 hours to do this, so just be patient. 6 hours isnt up yet.

Leave a comment:

• Lenwc
    replied
    none of the characters are working on any of the servers yet.

Leave a comment:

• souledge01
    replied
    hey teag does our char alraedy working? on s56?

Leave a comment:

• TeaganJocics
    replied
    well i see people are getting frantic on dovo forums now lol... maybe ill be nice and show them this original post here.

Leave a comment:

• oscarcfc11
    replied
    hey R2 you said dovo will merge with S56 and S58 but why they merge with S35?

Leave a comment:

• TeaganJocics
    replied
    lol just relax... theyll sort it all out jo.

Leave a comment:

• lovemaeve
    replied
    Why do I see our characters in S35/S44 rankings?!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X