No announcement yet.

CS Server Merge Scheduled for Monday, June 17th @ 2:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the R2 MOD GM reply to my Char Restore but they said if wat will i pick Restore char or crystal refund i choose Char Restore but they did not reply again...
    PLS help...
    layla

Comment

Originally posted by Ronie2013 View Post
      the R2 MOD GM reply to my Char Restore but they said if wat will i pick Restore char or crystal refund i choose Char Restore but they did not reply again...
      PLS help...
      Please choose an appropriate thread, linked in my signature below, for discussions/questions/comments about the Joyo player restoration project.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Dovo is still weak compare to S35 , S44, Most would give up and quit
        Failed merge!!!
        To correct you both. I've seen tones of Dovo players on the server already and they are really enjoying the merger and none have complained about that fact that S35-S44 is more stronger then them.

Also Dovo might of merged into the wrong server, but seeing as everyone has in some way or another got their toon back and logged on, I'd call it a successful merger.
        APOLOYMI
        MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
        LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
        (S44)PSYCHODELICA
        GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

in my opinion, a successful merge is when u actually merge the servers u say so and not others lmao. and anw, they failed to merge us twice so far with joyo and dovo. atleast they should merge 1 of the 3 dovo in s56-58 merge b4 more ppl quit of boredom
          IGN: (S58)Jin
          Class: Hybrid Knight
          Server: Holorn Cliff
          Plane: lvl 140+ Eidolon

It's who you ARE, not who you TRY to be

Comment

Joyo players are still coming :-D

If they sent in the information required correctly this week, then r2 are planning on getting them up and running this Thursday.

By successful I mean they might of booed up, but at least they managed to get everyone there safely
            APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
            GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
              To correct you both. I've seen tones of Dovo players on the server already and they are really enjoying the merger and none have complained about that fact that S35-S44 is more stronger then them.

Also Dovo might of merged into the wrong server, but seeing as everyone has in some way or another got their toon back and logged on, I'd call it a successful merger.
              I'm a Dovo player who still has not been able to get my toons back. I've reset passwords over and over, have a long ticket running and still am unable to connect using my "nickname" which apparently is where my toons live.

I'm incredibly frustrated.

Comment

I'm a Dovo player who still has not been able to get my toons back. I've reset passwords over and over, have a long ticket running and still am unable to connect using my "nickname" which apparently is where my toons live.

I'm incredibly frustrated.
                if you have made a ticket about it, PM one of the GM here tell them whats happened and give them you ticket number. Memerylane would be the best I think, as she has been dealing with this merge.
                APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Working...
                X