[Promotion] Lotus of DOOM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Lotus of DOOM

Duration: 6/20 – 6/26 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: "It's about time a flower was shown the respect it deserves," thought Lotus, "and I'm going to be just the flower to do it." As the weeks passed by, Lotus began working out with all his might (mostly made up of attempts to keep the wind from pushing him around). Lotus' strength and size increased exponentially - thanks to that awesome flower growth stuff he came across... what was it called? Flower Power or something? - it came time to test his new found strength.

"I need an awesome name to go along with my new self... hmm, how about... Lotus of Doom! Yes, perfect. No longer will maidens be given me as a parting gift, I will be taken into battle with the greatest of warriors!" said Lotus... of Doom. Thus, he set out to find a worthy enough warrior whom he could aid in heroic quests. As he entered Starglade an odd silence hushed the crowd. "Ahh, never before have they seen such a magnificent flower," thought Lotus of Doom. Suddenly he was stopped in his tracks by a might knight whose shining armor all but blinded Lotus of Doom.

"Who, strange flower, are you?" said the mysterious knight, "I have a mind to pick off your petals and throw them to the wind if you do not state your business... immediately."

Lotus of Doom gathered up all his courage and said, "I am called Lotus of Doom," the crowd began to snicker, "and I would like to aid the brave warriors of Vidalia in their valiant quests of honor!" The crowd burst into roaring laughter at this point, unable to control themselves any longer.

"You, a flower, help the most mighty warriors of Vidalia? Pshhaaw, what nonsense." said the knight.

"I'll prove to you I am able," said Lotus of Doom. "Climb atop my back and I will carry you... nay, I will carry FIVE of you wherever your quests may lie." The crowd suddenly grew silent again waiting for the knight's response.

"Fine, I shall crush you with the first step. Do not say I didn't warn you," sneered the knight. "Come," he called, beckoning to the four closest warriors, "join me and together we shall see what this... flower... is made of!"

Lotus of Doom took a deep breath as the knight stepped up... slowly followed by the four other warriors. They were heavier than he had thought with all that armor, but he had been waiting for this moment his entire life. With a mighty push he raised himself from the ground. The crowd gasped, never before had they seen a single mount carry five warriors at once!

The knight, after a moment of silence, removed his helm revealing to the crowd that it was, in fact, the king! "Noble Lotus of Doom, do forgive me... I have not behaved in a kingly manner, from this day forward you shall be named the noblest of mounts and carry only the bravest of my warriors across the lands of Vidalia!

Thus enters Vidalia's newest mount... Lotus of Doom, the epic five person mount!

Price: 1599 Crystal

Click image for larger version

Name:	LOTUS.png
Views:	1
Size:	152.5 KB
ID:	1736861
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

5-person mount O_O what for? D: looks nice though ) but you cant attack while riding the mount?

Comment

Yeah is this a battle mount?
      IGN: (S62)Ajari
      Server: [S62] Bloodshed Hollow
      Guild: (S60)Apocolypse
      Plane: Eidolon
      Pet: Cuddlebunny - Gen 3 Burning Angel

----~N.B.D.

Comment

SICK LOL I requested this mount :') woo!
        Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

Necropolis & Amethyst Forest

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

next time can we get a unicorn??

Comment

this would be sick if it was battle mount lol 5 op players in lg on a pretty flower destroying everything in its path..but theres no way it can be a battle mount imagine 5 melee classes on it not everyone would be able to attack
            Server:Eternal Sanctum
            IGN: (s57)Sin
            Guild: Brigade Officer
            Lv:98+ Scion
            SOUL:1652/3000(5/14/2013)

Feed me virgins!

Comment

pls post stats ASAP lol

Comment

LOL sounds like Fun Thx looking forward to travelling by Flower Power
                Shonda Priest L60 somthing Eid
                aka Sir WhisKiz caretaker
                Spouse Lamiepie (AWOL)

Twilight Caverns
                Guild Eden(Home)
                Alt guild ...Rebells
                "Be Brave, Have FuN, Play with Honour "
                :cool::p:rolleyes::o

Comment

Lotus able to carry 5 person, Dragon, 2 person. How lovely.

Comment

It's a taxi cab of doom!
                    A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Stas please.

Comment

Stats
                        -snip-
                        You're welcome.

edit: I might be wrong, since the stats I saw was posted on world chat by another player, probably fed with mount food?
                        Last edited by ShiroiTsubasa; 06-20-2013, 06:50 AM.
                        A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Can you attack while riding on it?

Comment

I want a kangaroo mount where you can sit in o.o
                            IGN: (S18)Shini
                            Server: (S18)Shrine of Kithar
                            Plane: Eidolon
                            Class: Nature Hybrid Ranger
                            Level: 45+
                            Guild: Judgement
                            Title: Cake Boss
                            Married: Single
                            Pet: EatUup (FL), Sulfus(DK), Caemlyne(BA)
                            Mount: Lotus of Doom
                            Honor: Grand Duck =D (duke XD)
                            Wings: Epic Angel Lord Wings +4
                            Soul: 241 =.=
                            Languages: English, Dutch

Comment

It's not a battle mount, 5 people attacking on a flower? come on! It's just a cool as5, fly as5 flower mount

Click image for larger version

Name:	liesd.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	1670497
                              Last edited by toby22; 06-20-2013, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X