X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Promotion] Lotus of DOOM

[Promotion] Lotus of DOOM

Duration: 6/20 – 6/26 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: "It's about time a flower was shown the respect it deserves," thought Lotus, "and I'm going to be just the flower to do it." As the weeks passed by, Lotus began working out with all his might (mostly made up of attempts to keep the wind from pushing him around). Lotus' strength and size increased exponentially - thanks to that awesome flower growth stuff he came across... what was it called? Flower Power or something? - it came time to test his new found strength.

"I need an awesome name to go along with my new self... hmm, how about... Lotus of Doom! Yes, perfect. No longer will maidens be given me as a parting gift, I will be taken into battle with the greatest of warriors!" said Lotus... of Doom. Thus, he set out to find a worthy enough warrior whom he could aid in heroic quests. As he entered Starglade an odd silence hushed the crowd. "Ahh, never before have they seen such a magnificent flower," thought Lotus of Doom. Suddenly he was stopped in his tracks by a might knight whose shining armor all but blinded Lotus of Doom.

"Who, strange flower, are you?" said the mysterious knight, "I have a mind to pick off your petals and throw them to the wind if you do not state your business... immediately."

Lotus of Doom gathered up all his courage and said, "I am called Lotus of Doom," the crowd began to snicker, "and I would like to aid the brave warriors of Vidalia in their valiant quests of honor!" The crowd burst into roaring laughter at this point, unable to control themselves any longer.

"You, a flower, help the most mighty warriors of Vidalia? Pshhaaw, what nonsense." said the knight.

"I'll prove to you I am able," said Lotus of Doom. "Climb atop my back and I will carry you... nay, I will carry FIVE of you wherever your quests may lie." The crowd suddenly grew silent again waiting for the knight's response.

"Fine, I shall crush you with the first step. Do not say I didn't warn you," sneered the knight. "Come," he called, beckoning to the four closest warriors, "join me and together we shall see what this... flower... is made of!"

Lotus of Doom took a deep breath as the knight stepped up... slowly followed by the four other warriors. They were heavier than he had thought with all that armor, but he had been waiting for this moment his entire life. With a mighty push he raised himself from the ground. The crowd gasped, never before had they seen a single mount carry five warriors at once!

The knight, after a moment of silence, removed his helm revealing to the crowd that it was, in fact, the king! "Noble Lotus of Doom, do forgive me... I have not behaved in a kingly manner, from this day forward you shall be named the noblest of mounts and carry only the bravest of my warriors across the lands of Vidalia!

Thus enters Vidalia's newest mount... Lotus of Doom, the epic five person mount!

Price: 1599 Crystal

Click image for larger version

Name:	LOTUS.png
Views:	1
Size:	152.5 KB
ID:	1736861

• MarselInside
    replied
    Chinese Flower

Leave a comment:

• toby22
    replied
    This mount is really buggy. My friends keep falling off around corners, need fix now!

Leave a comment:

• Zavor
    replied
    I request a Magic Flying Koi Fish mount. I would seriously buy that. Riding into battle on a fish would be great.

Leave a comment:

• Shonda
    replied
    LLLLLLOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE The Flower Power Cab THX

Leave a comment:

• dxsupremo
    replied
    lol... circus!

Leave a comment:

• jennifer310
    replied
    k thank you mustve missed that one

Leave a comment:

• ShiroiTsubasa
    replied
    Originally posted by jennifer310 View Post
    can anyone confirm for me that its a battle mount before i buy it
    This

Originally posted by Death.Dealer View Post
    your stats seem to be a little off, the Mspeed is 250 and the player def is 13.7%.

And it is not a Battlemount
    From this post

Leave a comment:

• jennifer310
    replied
    can anyone confirm for me that its a battle mount before i buy it

Leave a comment:

• bl4nkY
    replied
    Originally posted by Gimblewart View Post
    SICK LOL I requested this mount :') woo!
    good for u anyways nice pic lol

Leave a comment:

• MomoJay
    replied
    Now they're just making stuff up, lmao. What do we need a 5 person mount for? So 1 person can fight and carry all the alts around, lol.

Leave a comment:

• toby22
    replied
    It's not a battle mount, 5 people attacking on a flower? come on! It's just a cool as5, fly as5 flower mount

Click image for larger version

Name:	liesd.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	1670497
    Last edited by toby22; 06-20-2013, 08:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ShiniInsanity
    replied
    I want a kangaroo mount where you can sit in o.o

Leave a comment:

• Pepppper
    replied
    Can you attack while riding on it?

Leave a comment:

• ShiroiTsubasa
    replied
    Stats
    -snip-
    You're welcome.

edit: I might be wrong, since the stats I saw was posted on world chat by another player, probably fed with mount food?
    Last edited by ShiroiTsubasa; 06-20-2013, 06:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X