X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    Originally posted by R22269262 View Post
    What about the lottery? I finished 8 exe hard no keys. checked the fate shop no keys. btw im from aeriagames
    seems to be as rare or more so of a drop then dragon crystal, attained by recharging might mean the act of recharging itself (in the recharge packs offered as bonus) this I'm unclear on but seems most likely case

Leave a comment:

• R22269262
    replied
    What about the lottery? I finished 8 exe hard no keys. checked the fate shop no keys. btw im from aeriagames

Leave a comment:

• xshinn
    replied
    nice event ty for the event

Leave a comment:

• DFinn
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Cherith View Post
    [*]Island of Blessings now runs from 12:00-13:00 (server time).
    Change it, can be after Hellstorm? or in between the servers?

Leave a comment:

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    Originally posted by Whisper498 View Post
    guess the time for australian and new zealand players 2-4am, 4am-5am oh right yea we dont count as a population 2 r2 its only EU, USA, and philipines i forgot sorry...
    its actually still rough for US time zones, and part of US time zones are shared by other country's as well
    Originally posted by skullmonkey View Post
    LOL! you started it at 10am server time, why changed it? for the benefit of other players which there is no way to know how many? How about us who finally has an event that is convenient on our time zones? did you take into consideration us, your "OTHER" players? if you always give way to those person who always whine about being unable to join the event, how about if we whine too on events we are unable to join? this sucks. put it back to the original time please.

its actually still rough on US players, school isn't in session for most middle-school- high-school atm since its summer. but that depends on school-then what about when those schools start in few months?, if in college - then if have morning classes this is a no go.
    if work morning shift this is a no go- morning shifts usually start 6am - 2pm, 9am-5pm, etc etc.
    its considered normal to work and go to school during the day
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eight-h...#United_States
    Nearly 15 million Americans work a permanent night shift or regularly rotate in and out of night shifts, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics
    if 15 million work during the night, and that's only a portion, the rest are working during the day. either way, going to cut out a lot of people with just one time. which is why i made my thread for more times, please vote on it&comment, as can see R2 is trying- should give them props.
    personally i'd like to see at least two times, but there would have to be measures ensuring people can't go to both, or there will be more complaints about abuse of the event which leads to it being ruined(i.e stuff has to change to bound more, rewards nerfed etc)
    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥More island of Blessings times please♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Originally posted by ShiroiTsubasa View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]44872[/ATTACH]

Any related info about this?
    the key is a rare drop from dungeons(as rare or more so then dragon crystals), seems can also attain it from recharging it says, personally poor so don't know how that would go ;p(yes i'm incredibly poor and a moderator=R2 cares about everyone)
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-20-2013, 05:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ranjithran619
    replied
    Its at 12:30am - 1:30am for me ......................MAKE the EVENT TWO TIMES ALTEAST...................

Leave a comment:

• sweetwilight
    replied
    Wow. A mixture of events. I like the rewards though.

Leave a comment:

• ShiroiTsubasa
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	r5kBdnu.png
Views:	1
Size:	155.9 KB
ID:	1670494

Any related info about this?

Leave a comment:

• R22517848
    replied
    What about Lottery?

Leave a comment:

• skullmonkey
    replied
    LOL! you started it at 10am server time, why changed it? for the benefit of other players which there is no way to know how many? How about us who finally has an event that is convenient on our time zones? did you take into consideration us, your "OTHER" players? if you always give way to those person who always whine about being unable to join the event, how about if we whine too on events we are unable to join? this sucks. put it back to the original time please.

Leave a comment:

• faithlesly
    replied
    yea boring keep repeated >.>

Leave a comment:

• air776
    replied
    not great events not horrrible but kinda mixed repeats oh well xD

Leave a comment:

• ThePoes
    replied
    blessing time at 10:10 was prefect for me.... dissapointing

Leave a comment:

• Whisper498
    replied
    Originally posted by ShiroiTsubasa View Post
    But then again, most ocenia and s.e.a players are asleep. Hopefully less alts.

Or worst, too many alts because all the main gone to bed.
    sorry missing out on 90% of the events , makes it even more better for you, the one of the events we could attend gets a worst time and its better all of a sudden for you? they couldnt like make it twice a day since we know they can do it.

Leave a comment:

• PrinceKuja
    replied
    R2 is more like R3 =Reduce Reuse Recycle. lol why dont u recycle the clover event with a different theme? i dont expect you to have awesome events all the time but it would be nice if u didnt stick us with **** events... like how long did the world boss events go for just after frag refinement was introduced? wasnt there a problem regarding people not being able to complete their rbq's because the wb's dont spawn often enough? bla bla bla im talking to a wall here. i am glad that we got patch notes early tho

Leave a comment:

Working...
X