Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R21914595 View Post
    from hard or NM mode? if can't do NM then we get even less DC

;/ trying to figure that out too, the description of item matches description of hard mode. but would seem rather odd to have extremely rare drop set for that dungeon not NM, or to include NM as well.
    I did a mix of each hard and NM 10x 75+ dungeons. maybe my luck- not sure but got no keys.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
      seems to be as rare or more so of a drop then dragon crystal, attained by recharging might mean the act of recharging itself (in the recharge packs offered as bonus) this I'm unclear on but seems most likely case
      oh i see thanks mod. =)) can answer questions of ppls from my server now.But i thinks its much rare than dc's. cleared purg nm, exe and psy nm got nothing XD, anyways ill try to use keys for 3dungeon. might drop atleast 1 .

Comment

Originally posted by R22269262 View Post
        oh i see thanks mod. =)) can answer questions of ppls from my server now.But i thinks its much rare than dc's. cleared purg nm, exe and psy nm got nothing XD, anyways ill try to use keys for 3dungeon. might drop atleast 1 .
        good luck! will keep trying as well to see if zodiac and other buffs help

Comment

It could be possible the key isn't in yet, and the lottery icon was released early by accident.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
            good luck! will keep trying as well to see if zodiac and other buffs help
            OMG yea forgot the drop rate tokens and sperion haha

Comment

Less space for Oranges ...
              Nice add ^_^

Comment

The only event that we can actually do without waking up early or staying up too late. now you made it midnight? there goes another nice event most probably will miss. Please bring back old time or make another one at 10:00 server time

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
                  It could be possible the key isn't in yet, and the lottery icon was released early by accident.
                  I had asked that, it should be in, just a rare drop. all true way of discovery- if its avail in recharge way-&item shows as link then the items in the game

Comment

Gm can you make Chaos Wings permanent in the fate shop ?
                    "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Just got 1 key from Pshyco NM so isnt only in hard mode ^^

Comment

*** this, the only thing important to do fixing lag they fail to do and my screen still flashes like in disco. And i know its not connection because have optic cable and all other games and different sites work perfectly. So ty for nothing, think will take a long break from this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Overlord. View Post
                          *** this, the only thing important to do fixing lag they fail to do and my screen still flashes like in disco. And i know its not connection because have optic cable and all other games and different sites work perfectly. So ty for nothing, think will take a long break from this ****.
                          Have you ever considered your computer might be the cause of your own lag?
                          A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

scammer in s62 natarake and then yamzstaurus

Comment

plz.... band natarake and yamstaurus she and he is scammer in s62

Comment

and everyday i can only have 3 hours sleep(thats if i wont miss CoF). lol

Comment

Working...
                                X