X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShadowGammaDraco
    started a topic 6/20/2013 CS Emergency Maintenance

6/20/2013 CS Emergency Maintenance

Servers will be going down for a short while to address a issue, please have patience
    All Servers will be going down at 11:30 PM EDT (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, June 20th. Downtime is expected to last 1 hour, but could be shorter.
    http://www.r2games.com/news/view/?id=2489

• Dysfunction
    replied
    And.. emergencies cannot be planned and are rarely convenient.
    Freaking classic haha I love it

Leave a comment:

• R24656887
    replied
    I was grinding on Treasure Trove when suddenly everything went pitch black. . . .

Haven't even done ladder and exelorn/psycho . . .

All i can say is . . .

Leave a comment:

• kissme2142
    replied
    Originally posted by diablu View Post
    so what were the issues ??? everything seems to be the same :/
    maybe they removed some bugs
    Last edited by kissme2142; 06-21-2013, 03:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• gonzalez22
    replied
    what's done it's done get used to it.

Leave a comment:

• diablu
    replied
    so what were the issues ??? everything seems to be the same :/

Leave a comment:

• diablu
    replied
    Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
    hey ikr...i was in my ladder on floor 65 when we were kicked out, only a 10min friggin warning, thats a joke! already done cancelled my VIP, seeing as how i weaponcrashed last week, and cant spawn a bloody FL to save my life, but others in the server i'm on have 2 FL now and less than 30 eggs, ive done 44 FLE and nothing....keep it consistent at least.....whatever, they'll nvr see another dime outta my pocket, im maxed out atm and not giving them any more IRL cash. Let the others OL waste their money....idc anymore.
    mate most of in our server used upto 85 eggs to get a fl so uk how many more eggs u hav to get

Leave a comment:

• SkyRaZoR
    replied
    So what are the changes that has been made?

Leave a comment:

• ashurada2003
    replied
    lost yesterday ladder run cos server booted all out. and this thread was not present when checked news and events section of forum

and nobody checks r2 homepage. so yes, more warning should be given out ingame or something in advance at least

and yes, what happens to all those who got the ares armor in 1 shard? curious

Leave a comment:

• risengaw
    replied
    im thinking they get to keep it, and bc ppl dont know how to keep secrets like this and shut it on the forums (lol) tey get it on 1 and the rest of us gotta bust our butts to earn 20 shards, and keys that refuse to friggin drop in hard+ 75 dungeons. I mean i scored like 6dc but only 1 key....what is the rarity on this thing for god's sake? lhahaah
    No one on my server knew about it lol. That really sucks that they get to keep it.

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
    Emergency maintenances really need to be announced in chat in the game, preferably with their own special color to really catch peoples attention. That said, even without a special color having them posted in chat is needed, since the people who need to know about them are the ones already playing the game, so that they can finish what they are on without starting something new.
    i agree make it like neon orang sarounded with purple then no one can miss it lol

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    It's been here since 10 minutes before the servers went down:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]44951[/ATTACH]

And.. emergencies cannot be planned and are rarely convenient.
    thanks for showing though kinda a bad spot for it since im on a server that is older so even if i look over there i normaly dont see the new thing since im already clicked to scroll to my server needs to have more warning honestly

Leave a comment:

• StormYoda
    replied
    im thinking they get to keep it, and bc ppl dont know how to keep secrets like this and shut it on the forums (lol) tey get it on 1 and the rest of us gotta bust our butts to earn 20 shards, and keys that refuse to friggin drop in hard+ 75 dungeons. I mean i scored like 6dc but only 1 key....what is the rarity on this thing for god's sake? lhahaah

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
    honestly understand how it goes. right there w ya w trying to do stuff then dc. lol link i posted was made before the servers went down, so was posted somewhere- didn't see it myself though till last min, apologies for delay in posting here only had moment to post
    hey thanks for atleast trying shadow better than most of your felow mods if you could talk to the rest of them about some kind of compensation for this stuff cause this is kinda lame also maybe since they already have the server down change iob back to the way it was i got kicked cause my flash crashed cause of all the people in there and could not get in and i know other servers are going to be worce than mine with more players. sorry for the run on there still kinda not a happy camper

Leave a comment:

• PrinceKuja
    replied
    ppl on my server have it off of only 1 ares' shard, yeah .....so i find that to be the culprit.....instead of braggin in the forums, they shoulda just STHU and we all could benefit from the bug lol
    exactly but everybody is hyperactive knuckleheads it cant be helped.... bla bla bla oops i said too much

Leave a comment:

Working...
X