Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Level Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• make new pvp gear already :O
    Server:Kaymo Mountain
    Ign:Puzzyslayer
    Guild:NOYPI
    Class:Knight
    Lvl:Eidolon 148+
    Wings: Demon Lord
    Mount:Hellwing
    Soul:1268+
    Ladder: LvL 75

Comment

• This is by far the worse and stupidest leveling event in history.
      IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
      SERVER:
      Windshear Peaks
      Trap ranger

Comment

• awww bummer only 1 person can claim the reward
        IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
        Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
        Class:: Rogue
        Plane:: Eidolon
        LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
        Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

• http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....2-Level-Up-130

Comment

• Originally posted by iyasn View Post
            This is by far the worse and stupidest leveling event in history.
            lol coz u love easy things dont u ? LOL 1 - 120 from mortal to scion to Eidolon its easy, now it must have something different, and harder for you guys. Life is not easy and game is not as well
            CRYSTAL SAGA

(S37)AkiraKusano
            Server: Cheurna Gorge
            Lvl: Eidolon 150
            Class: Ranger (Agi type LOL)
            Pet : Burning Angel 3rd Gen, Demon King 3rd Gen
            Guild: (S26)FTW

League of Angels
            AkiraKusano
            Server: [S141] Lake Nadir
            Lvl: 75
            Class: Berseker
            Guild: Fairy Tale

Comment

• Originally posted by AkiraKusano View Post
              lol coz u love easy things dont u ? LOL 1 - 120 from mortal to scion to Eidolon its easy, now it must have something different, and harder for you guys. Life is not easy and game is not as well
              Would you say the same if everyone gets it easily and you always need 1 or 2 more? Hypocrite much?
              Anw, it's life, complaining won't get you anywhere (especially to R2), showing off won't get you anywhere, so stick your toon AFK and go have fun.
              Hallo!
              Character: (S5)Meiya
              Server: Twilight Caverns
              No no I'm not gonna list my pets, mounts, souls or any other stuffs on here ;x
              LOVE PEACE AND UNICORN!
              <3

Comment

• LOL do u ever see me complaining about drop rate n looting in this game b4 ? LOL never - I am easily to facing with hard things - coz my life is hard so for me none thing in this world is easy even game
                CRYSTAL SAGA

(S37)AkiraKusano
                Server: Cheurna Gorge
                Lvl: Eidolon 150
                Class: Ranger (Agi type LOL)
                Pet : Burning Angel 3rd Gen, Demon King 3rd Gen
                Guild: (S26)FTW

League of Angels
                AkiraKusano
                Server: [S141] Lake Nadir
                Lvl: 75
                Class: Berseker
                Guild: Fairy Tale

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMeiya View Post
                  Would you say the same if everyone gets it easily and you always need 1 or 2 more? Hypocrite much?
                  Anw, it's life, complaining won't get you anywhere (especially to R2), showing off won't get you anywhere, so stick your toon AFK and go have fun.
                  Agree with you on this

Comment

• Btw, the ares armour is legendary*

Comment

LOL do u ever see me complaining about drop rate n looting in this game b4 ? LOL never - I am easily to facing with hard things - coz my life is hard so for me none thing in this world is easy even game
                      I don't actually stalk you to know you do or don't do something. But I had to read your post 3 times to understand what you were trying to say... Guess reading forum at 2A.M doesn't help. Anw, this is a game, hence entertainment. People come here after a hard day to find things that help them to relax. At least some of them. So when it's not "entertaining" anymore, people tend to complain. Unless the cursing starts to come out, then that's different.
                      But yea, this Quest thing is new, and I doubt most people enjoy it. I won't complain, but doesn't mean others won't. Just like how people complain about everything else. But the way you worded your posts are just like showing off. For what? Don't need to rub it in the faces of the people who are already ****** off enough .
                      Hallo!
                      Character: (S5)Meiya
                      Server: Twilight Caverns
                      No no I'm not gonna list my pets, mounts, souls or any other stuffs on here ;x
                      LOVE PEACE AND UNICORN!
                      <3

Comment

10 levels in a week isn't easy unless you torch, this event is mainly for 1 person on the server and that is for the guy who can spam the most torches, we all want a chance to get stronger but with these kinds of event the OP become more OP.

And 1 - 120 from mortal to scion is hard, but at least the rewards for 100-120 was fair.
                        Last edited by iyasn; 07-16-2013, 04:24 PM.
                        IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
                        SERVER:
                        Windshear Peaks
                        Trap ranger

Comment

• my other toon was stuck at level 121. it coundnt get any level from any mobs..even in bath. what shall i do except for filing ticket? help pls T.T

Comment

• aww more lvl is up to 150 mine still 72

Comment

Working...
                            X