Joyopark Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joyopark Update

R2 has collected and verified the details for most of the players who have sent in their information to R2CS_JPRestore. They are currently dealing with the tech issue with getting the restores done.

On the next maintenance they will be restoring most of the accounts for the players they have checked. They are very sorry about they delays.

Thank you all for hanging in there.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-28-2013, 01:08 AM. Reason: Because the information changed.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

i have sent all my info in if i did not get reply does that mean my info is correct?

Comment

Originally posted by jason__311 View Post
      i have sent all my info in if i did not get reply does that mean my info is correct?
      That is correct. They only PM you if you need to provide extra details regarding the account.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Very good news indeed.

Comment

good news finally

Comment

I'll believe it when it happens. With how long R2 has been stringing us along so far I won't believe it until then either.

Comment

want to see my own eyes that my char is there after restore but atm i dont believe in this.
              (J2)silvu Eidolon priest
              guild (J1)Titans
              lvl 88 Eidolon Priest

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
                I'll believe it when it happens. With how long R2 has been stringing us along so far I won't believe it until then either.
                Originally posted by sillu25 View Post
                want to see my own eyes that my char is there after restore but atm i dont believe in this.
                Totally understandable. I do apologize that all of you have been made to feel this way. But, I'm right there with you- gotta see it to believe it.

You've all been so great throughout this process, thank you so much for that.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
                  Originally posted by sillu25 View Post
                  yeah that is exactly what i am thinking. i will believe it when i see it happen.
                  League of Angels
                  ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
                  Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
                  10.6 Million+ BR
                  The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
                  (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
                  Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    Totally understandable. I do apologize that all of you have been made to feel this way. But, I'm right there with you- gotta see it to believe it.

You've all been so great throughout this process, thank you so much for that.
                    you worked hard to keep everyone updated and calm on the way. you should seriously get promoted
                    (S21) MissDee
                    Gunner
                    lvl 66+
                    225k+ might
                    GM of ROCKST★R
                    Epic Alpaca
                    In game and IRL wife of (J8)DeathBringer[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

if you need any help with in game problems add me on fb here and send me a pm. i hardly check my whispers and forum pms

Comment

i need to understand this:
                      i had 1 char in S1
                      and 1 char in S4 (but merged in S1)
                      so 2 chars... i just need to mail from one clean account or have to make 2 account here one x char?

Comment

You need 1 fresh account for every character you want restored. If you have 2 characters you need 2 different clean accounts. I really hope Monday will be the day, but I will understand if it takes longer.

Comment

Originally posted by DrainMe View Post
                          You need 1 fresh account for every character you want restored. If you have 2 characters you need 2 different clean accounts. I really hope Monday will be the day, but I will understand if it takes longer.
                          Just to clarify one thing.. It is the suppose to be the verified ones who get restored on Monday. People who send in their information now, or who haven't been verified for whatever reason, they may be waiting a bit longer. But hopefully, the bulk of the players will be restored and the team will have an easier time getting the rest done.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                            That is correct. They only PM you if you need to provide extra details regarding the account.
                            ok ty i was wondering

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                              Just to clarify one thing.. It is the suppose to be the verified ones who get restored on Monday. People who send in their information now, or who haven't been verified for whatever reason, they may be waiting a bit longer. But hopefully, the bulk of the players will be restored and the team will have an easier time getting the rest done.
                              so if we didnt get a mail saying info was ok we arnt getting restored yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X