No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Server Maintenance @ 1AM 08/14/2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehehe, bout those you guys brought a change to that beginner map exploit xD. Every quest item shouldn't be sellable so there won't be such exploits in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyer_1 View Post
      U noob lm not saying unmergered servers dont lag lm saying mergered servers lag quite more read my post carefully before u reply idiot
      Understandable that you are upset, but I also play a merged server (3 server merge) that has had a whole lot less lag lately than the unmerged server I play. Sure, merged servers have lag, but THIS lag is affecting every server and is not related to the merges.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by wulfgang1982 View Post
        Why would you name yourself snooki............. STUPID New Jersey Shore **!!
        +100000000000

In fact... GMs ban snooki, there are already too many braindead idiots playing this game. Don't need ANYONE who idolizes scum in the game.

BTW (this is a joke) kinda.

Comment

When Nebulan and Pysco server merge?

Comment

I NEVER SAID THAT I HAD A BETTER EQUIPS! i'm just wondering because Singilbert's equips dont have that much regeneration, for the marriage protection and angel blessings. I think it's not enought to regenerate our damages inside sengolia

Comment

add the regen from olympic insignia

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                Let me point out the paragraph in the ToS that states quite clearly that compensation doesn't need to be given for any reason

Interruption of Service

Crystal Saga is subject to scheduled and unscheduled service interruptions and loss of server data, which you do not own and for which you will not hold us liable. R2Games may on occasion need to interrupt the Service with or without prior notice. You agree that R2Games will not be liable for any interruption of the Service (whether intentional or not), and you understand that you will not be entitled to any refunds of fees or other compensation for interruption of service.
                "should" doesn't mean "have to". I know it never has to be compensated, but if anything, it should be.
                Just because you have a clause in the ToS to save yourself from doing it, doesn't make it any more correct. You still "should" because that's the right thing to do, or at least give more than just a 50 minute warning that showed up only once. A warning that showed up every 10 minutes (50 minutes, 40 minutes, 30 minutes, etc...) and that would have popped up on the screen instead of in the chat box would have been MUCH more effective, since the chat box can easily be missed if there's an active chat going on that pushes it up.

Not caring about how players feel might be convenient, but it's also an easy way to alienate them.
                (S14)Squintina
                LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

POPCORN* Anyone til servers up Hope it fix's everything ..
                  I'm coming down in my slab, 84's on Perelli's. Candy paint buck seats, I call it peanut butter jelly. Pouring up the purple, blowing on :rolleyes: something smelly In a button drop the top, and put the dropper on the belly.:p

Comment

Originally posted by Igloo View Post
                    here is a ideal how about haveing someone on the game that has the ability to either perm mute the players or force a dc on them so they cant spam the sites or have the shops with their web sites in the titles ( shops name )

i think that is a awsome ideal i would be willing to take on the task for server S24 and S29 since i am always online playing since i dont sleep very much

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyer_1 View Post
                      U noob lm not saying unmergered servers dont lag lm saying mergered servers lag quite more read my post carefully before u reply idiot
                      I read both of your posts and his. I agree with him. And just so you know, u again showed ur age with this latest post. grow up and deal with it. thats what being an "adult" is all about. Oh wait, u gotta be a little kid with those little "idiot" and "noob" comments. really dude "Noob" stoped being a big insult a LOOOOOOONG time ago. get with the times homie

It's not the breaths in life that matter; but the moments that take it away that matter most
                      IGN: DeathNyte
                      Server: S6
                      Guild: BekY@ AGM
                      Level: 65 Dancer (38.7k BR)

Comment

Originally posted by R22260316 View Post
                        ?
                        That made absolutely no sense.
                        If anything, an emergency maintenance should be compensated because there isn't enough warning to let people prepare. If you were on an airplane and had a ticket,but the flight was canceled for emergency reasons, would you let them not give you some compensation for that ticket? Of course you wouldn't.
                        A planned maintenance is the kind where no compensation needs to be given.

Not that I'm in that guild with the crops, and so it won't affect me at all, but I had to speak up because that's just bad logic.
                        Actually there were warnings sent out every 15 minutes for an hour before the maintenance, not to mention all the people chattering about it.
                        ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
                        Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
                        After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
                        An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
                        Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

Comment

well memorylane this is ShadowFIend of glacial plains ^_^. what will happen to our crops then?? ^_^ brothervt will just stole them hahaha
                          IGN:ShadowFiend/MrNice
                          Server Nebulan Ridge
                          Plane:Mortal
                          Level:63
                          Class:Hybrid Rouge
                          Guild:Genesis
                          Pet: Ultra Magnetic Excellent Baby Demon ^_^
                          Mount:BattleBear
                          Honor:Marquis
                          Wingsual Angel Wings IV
                          Weapon:Fragarach Dagger V
                          Soul:170 ^_^

Comment

why u not scion??

Comment

I hate this emergency maintenance but I hate more the constantly lag of the server... I hope U can completely fix it soon, good luck with the maintenance and keep working so good, thanks R2 Games staff ^w^

Comment

woot i hope the lagg isue get fixed XD !!
                                Name: Consua
                                ~Ranger/Nature~
                                Guild: LegioN
                                Server: Belas Chasm

Comment

Working...
                                X