[Announcement] Emergency Server Maintenance @ 1AM 08/14/2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool good luck and hope this will solve it ^^
    "with our thoughts we make the world"no matter how gifted you are you alone cannot change the world"

(S6)kaguyakage, random weak hybrid priest thingy, Windshear Peaks, (was proud member in the guild DISORDER)

broken realm- Duzell - female/mage .. more to come

wartune - suzakuhanbei-female/mage

Lunaria story - Darzell-male mage- lv 40 ( omw up )

"I may not look like a warrior, but I make up for it, somehow."

Comment

• I hope its fix now. It eats my time if lag is always there.
      Last edited by Greendaryl; 08-14-2012, 03:24 AM.
      "80s music, the greatest era of being in love."
      Character Name: Margareta
      Baby Spice from Spice Girls

" I'm a girl who loves pink, I'm the pinkest in the server."
      :oFavorite Song:

Server: The Void
      Level 82 Eidolon Protection Knight
      Genbu Rider

:mad:
      Helpful Threads:

Comment

• The lag doesn't seem to have been affected at all.
        â™”
        Vampire Prince
        • Server: Aurora Point
        • Character: Alexmancerx
        • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
        • Level: Eidolon 120
        • Guild: TheWanted
        • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

• Gm when u do reset i cannot enter anymore ***!

Comment

• it seems the lag for me is gone not having any lag issues

Comment

• Event.. twice a day for opposite sided of the world... "Defeat the Lag Monster" prize pack.. afk card, 3xp card, health and mana orbs for you and your pet... and maybe a black dragon coin for fun (though we wouldnt be opposed to E.wings, GMuts, and Pixie upgrade crystals!!!) sounds super duper!!! GO R2!!! Thursday is your day to make us proud! GOOOO

Comment

• Umm one of your partner server site still down. And since you guys don't like naming partner site i'll give you a hint. It starts with K and its the 1st server.
                Last edited by sangofighter; 08-14-2012, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• Server Lag NOW

Comment

• aaaa lag is back again XD
                    Name: Consua
                    ~Ranger/Nature~
                    Guild: LegioN
                    Server: Belas Chasm

Comment

• Originally posted by wulfgang1982 View Post
                      Anyone care to reminisce about the old school RPGs that made these ones come to be. One of my all time Favorites Breath of Fire IV

oh god. that game was amazing..and i was so sad when i found out what happened to nina's sister T_T

-edit-
                      i will say this...there should be some form of compensation (moral thing and good for business practice) for the maint because not all servers are suffering from lags but i do understand why we don't need one as well...its addressing the issue to try to solve people's extreme lags preventing play which in itself is more than enough of a gift. me personally, i feel everyone should just stop complaining for compensation because we already know we'll get some big events to make up for it...which to me might be worth the wait rather than "here's some server 2x exp for a few hours" like some game companies would do as compensation for emergence maints. i'm kind of curious as to what your network speed is like for the servers...could it be possible you need upgrades to handle all this traffic? i notice we keep getting new server here, new server there, merge here, merge there...but is this all running on a single server pc using your own software or is some other company hosting it for you? sometimes it feels like the servers are being under some ddos attack.
                      Last edited by Sidoh; 08-14-2012, 12:07 PM.
                      Crystal Saga:
                      Server: Aquatic Crypts
                      Name: (S15)Sidoh
                      Class: Knight
                      Plane: Eidolon
                      Level: 100

Lunaria:
                      Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
                      Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
                      Class: Swordman/Elementalist
                      Level: 5x/6x

Comment

• Originally posted by Sidoh View Post
                        oh god. that game was amazing..and i was so sad when i found out what happened to nina's sister T_T

-edit-
                        i will say this...there should be some form of compensation (moral thing and good for business practice) for the maint because not all servers are suffering from lags but i do understand why we don't need one as well...its addressing the issue to try to solve people's extreme lags preventing play which in itself is more than enough of a gift. me personally, i feel everyone should just stop complaining for compensation because we already know we'll get some big events to make up for it...which to me might be worth the wait rather than "here's some server 2x exp for a few hours" like some game companies would do as compensation for emergence maints. i'm kind of curious as to what your network speed is like for the servers...could it be possible you need upgrades to handle all this traffic? i notice we keep getting new server here, new server there, merge here, merge there...but is this all running on a single server pc using your own software or is some other company hosting it for you? sometimes it feels like the servers are being under some ddos attack.
                        ^^ That second part

It's especially noticeable on the the Falling Star Bluff/Alter of Sacrifice/Bloodfang Village/Tree of Life cluster merge. Theres those four servers, plus the new PVP EST Servers, all on the same hosting tower-thing while the Three way Aurora Point merge gets its own tower to itself, rumor has it. I know for our Four way cluster merge its really bad. When we tried to complete a ladder last night, I kept lagging so hard i'd have to refresh almost every floor, it was thanks to good communication that I didn't get booted from the ladder.

Comment

• bots? I know Im a noob, but whats a bot?

Comment

• check a day in Vidalia, because the missions ask me to kill monsters that do not exist in to the place to which it sends me

Comment

• thanks for getting this fixed...only thing that fortunately affected me was impossible lag for several hours...otherwise, all is well in the onion (Vidalia) :P
                              ....all that misery over a few copper....I really hate gold bots....BTW GM's, there are still gold bots getting through (the typical "let's get to lvl 20 so we can WC bots), in Rinulka Peninsula...some just tonight. I always send the report to CS via the option, so I hope that helps get rid of them :P

Comment

Working...
                              X