Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [News and Intro] Level 150 is here!

Introduction:
    The level cap has been raised to 150. Battle new monsters, raise new pets, and defeat the enemies of Vidalia once and for all! Here’s a quick look at what's new, and how to get to it.

New Continent: Seven Magic Fields
    Click image for larger version

Name:	new_continent.png
Views:	1
Size:	790.1 KB
ID:	1737274
    Battle all new enemies and get all new loot. Click on a location on the map to travel, or enter through the portal in the Wilterlands. If you’re ready to raise your level cap, we suggest exploring the Bloody Maplewoods first.

Level up and Get New Quests

Name:	new_quests.png
Size:	620.2 KB
ID:	1737224
    If you’re at level 120, visit the Controller in the Bloody Maplewoods for a quest to raise your level cap to 121. Complete this quest to get started on the all new quest line, Inquiry.

New Pets

Name:	emperor_demon.png
Views:	2
Size:	172.4 KB
ID:	1737221Click image for larger version

Name:	guardian_angel.png
Size:	173.0 KB
ID:	1737273

Name:	ed_stats.jpg
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	1737275Click image for larger version

Name:	ga_stats.jpg
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	1737276
    Morph the Demon King and Burning Angel into all new powerful pets: Emperor Demon (Physical) and Guardian Angel (Magical).

New Dungeon: Evil Beast Sanctuary

Name:	evil_beast_sanctuary.png
Size:	819.3 KB
ID:	1737272
    For players level 125+. This dungeon is home to the BOSS Glutton, who defeated three fierce creatures to rule here. Glutton hopes to devour all of Vidalia, increasing in strength so that it may one day break its seal. Warriors, we must protect Vidalia from such destruction! Clear the dungeon within certain time limits to earn bonus EXP. Visit the Evil Beast Master in Starglade to enter.

I feel kinda sorry for the players who've spent hundreds of dollars making a Gen3 - Gen5 Demon King and Burning Angel. New pets thrown in their faces, lol. But the new content explained in detail looks quite nice.
    Game: Crystal Saga
    Server: Armor Games (Server 1)
    Title: Elite Slayer
    Class: Hybrid / Attack DPS
    Reincarnation: Eidolon
    Level: 150
    Other info: Romantically involved with Stormaggedon

Comment

pls tell me the generation don't reset or u at least retain the current pet as well if you morph

Comment

Originally posted by sexy_shell76 View Post
        pls tell me the generation don't reset or u at least retain the current pet as well if you morph
        of you have a Gen2+ DK or BA and morph it to its new form, YES it will go back to Gen1, as it is a brand new pet.
        APOLOYMI
        MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
        LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
        (S44)PSYCHODELICA
        GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

ok great new lvl ap bad we cant do any freaking events now no TT no Avernal no Redemption No training grounds whats the real point in going past 120 if we cant do anything put my toon back to 120
          Name: (S52)Shaz
          Server: (S52)Plethuran Plains
          Plane: Eidolon 149
          Class: Fire mage Hybrid Ice support
          Nobility: Emperor
          Pet: Guardian angel+13 Gen 3, Emperor Demon +13 Gen 3, Firelord +13, Golden teady +13 Gen 2, Ultresourus Rex +13
          Mount: Hellwing
          Guild: (S52)Elysium - Co-Guild Master
          Wings: Ultimate Demon lord +3
          Zodiac: Max
          Beast Soul: tiger
          Soul: 1138

Comment

Gm pls make the BloodyMaplewoods server a PVP WEST ( every server named after the places in vidalian , battlegrounds and dngeons )
            "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
              of you have a Gen2+ DK or BA and morph it to its new form, YES it will go back to Gen1, as it is a brand new pet.
              someone on my server just morphed a gen 3 +13 BA into the guardian angel which came fresh as Gen 1 +0 lol... just to let you guys know

Comment

Any word on honor shop or some form of badge trade in for other badges cause its kinda boring to grind to 150.

Comment

Gms will you be fixing events this week so lvl 120+ can participate? Really sux not having any Treasure Trove. Avernal. Training Grounds, Redemptions etc. Would be much appreciated.
                  IGN : Makka
                  Server : Holorn Cliff S58
                  Class : Hybrid Ranger
                  Level : 120+
                  Plane : Eidolon
                  Guild : Notorious

Comment

Originally posted by tcatlin View Post
                    ok great new lvl ap bad we cant do any freaking events now no TT no Avernal no Redemption No training grounds whats the real point in going past 120 if we cant do anything put my toon back to 120

I agree we do need our events back

i hope they will sort it out on thursday, i miss my avernal packs lol
                    DeathDealer
                    Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Originally posted by Adilyah View Post
                      Gms will you be fixing events this week so lvl 120+ can participate? Really sux not having any Treasure Trove. Avernal. Training Grounds, Redemptions etc. Would be much appreciated.

was already said they would in another thread and that the events would be extended &those who couldn't do much events being 120+ would be compensated

Comment

what thread?

Comment

Thanks for the info, draco.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post

was already said they would in another thread and that the events would be extended
                            Originally posted by Dysfunction View Post
                            what thread?
                            Indeed - 10 chars.
                            Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Why in the hell is the new level 121 area PK only zones? **** I'll stay 120 then. Not gonna give any fa.gg.ots the sick se.xual satasfication of killing me. Amazed this been known for a week and no one even said a thing about it being a evil zone.
                              Last edited by R2288716; 07-09-2013, 07:25 PM.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Working...
                              X