[News and Intro] Level 150 is here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2CS_Tim
    started a topic [News and Intro] Level 150 is here!

[News and Intro] Level 150 is here!

Introduction:
    The level cap has been raised to 150. Battle new monsters, raise new pets, and defeat the enemies of Vidalia once and for all! Here’s a quick look at what's new, and how to get to it.

New Continent: Seven Magic Fields
    Click image for larger version

Name:	new_continent.png
Views:	1
Size:	790.1 KB
ID:	1737274
    Battle all new enemies and get all new loot. Click on a location on the map to travel, or enter through the portal in the Wilterlands. If you’re ready to raise your level cap, we suggest exploring the Bloody Maplewoods first.

Level up and Get New Quests

Name:	new_quests.png
Size:	620.2 KB
ID:	1737224
    If you’re at level 120, visit the Controller in the Bloody Maplewoods for a quest to raise your level cap to 121. Complete this quest to get started on the all new quest line, Inquiry.

New Pets

Name:	emperor_demon.png
Views:	2
Size:	172.4 KB
ID:	1737221Click image for larger version

Name:	guardian_angel.png
Size:	173.0 KB
ID:	1737273

Name:	ed_stats.jpg
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	1737275Click image for larger version

Name:	ga_stats.jpg
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	1737276
    Morph the Demon King and Burning Angel into all new powerful pets: Emperor Demon (Physical) and Guardian Angel (Magical).

New Dungeon: Evil Beast Sanctuary

Name:	evil_beast_sanctuary.png
Size:	819.3 KB
ID:	1737272
    For players level 125+. This dungeon is home to the BOSS Glutton, who defeated three fierce creatures to rule here. Glutton hopes to devour all of Vidalia, increasing in strength so that it may one day break its seal. Warriors, we must protect Vidalia from such destruction! Clear the dungeon within certain time limits to earn bonus EXP. Visit the Evil Beast Master in Starglade to enter.

• Ajarii
    replied
    Ummm....so yea in my opinion the Guardian Angel is totally useless, sure its a nice new morph but both GA and ED are just rehashes of BA and DK with the same skills, at least make their innate skills level 2 or something, I'm not about to spend 1000+ Morph Crystals on making the equivalent of a bad Gen2 Burning Angel

Anyone correct me if I'm missing something?
    Last edited by Ajarii; 07-11-2013, 03:51 AM. Reason: Add on

Leave a comment:

• PrinceKuja
    replied
    this new level cap increase is totally bogus. ive spent 2 days trying to get the items to get my toon to lvl 121 and havent even got half of whats needed.... so my remaining time here is becoming more and more limited based on how these ppl wanna treat their long term customers.

Leave a comment:

• MasterBrandon
    replied
    I swear you people crack me up

Leave a comment:

• Zatemo
    replied
    What about lvl 150 skills? Will they be implemented?

Edit: nvm just checked
    Last edited by Zatemo; 07-10-2013, 01:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
    Why in the hell is the new level 121 area PK only zones? **** I'll stay 120 then. Not gonna give any fa.gg.ots the sick se.xual satasfication of killing me. Amazed this been known for a week and no one even said a thing about it being a evil zone.
    you've seriously stayed at 120 because you thought it was a pk only set of area's?

Leave a comment:

• AchiIles
    replied
    gud pm to all ....

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
    PK-ing has been disabled. Even though it's auto-Evil, no one can attack (for now).

If anything, you SHOULD level now before they enable it.
    ok, but idk why they don't say anything. but it's r2, they refuse to tell you anything.

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
    Why in the hell is the new level 121 area PK only zones? **** I'll stay 120 then. Not gonna give any fa.gg.ots the sick se.xual satasfication of killing me. Amazed this been known for a week and no one even said a thing about it being a evil zone.
    PK-ing has been disabled. Even though it's auto-Evil, no one can attack (for now).

If anything, you SHOULD level now before they enable it.

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    Last edited by R2288716; 07-09-2013, 07:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• venomeh
    replied
    Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post

was already said they would in another thread and that the events would be extended
    Originally posted by Dysfunction View Post
    what thread?
    Indeed - 10 chars.

Leave a comment:

• xlickx
    replied
    Thanks for the info, draco.

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    what thread?

Leave a comment:

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    Originally posted by Adilyah View Post
    Gms will you be fixing events this week so lvl 120+ can participate? Really sux not having any Treasure Trove. Avernal. Training Grounds, Redemptions etc. Would be much appreciated.

was already said they would in another thread and that the events would be extended &those who couldn't do much events being 120+ would be compensated

Leave a comment:

• Death.Dealer
    replied
    Originally posted by tcatlin View Post
    ok great new lvl ap bad we cant do any freaking events now no TT no Avernal no Redemption No training grounds whats the real point in going past 120 if we cant do anything put my toon back to 120

I agree we do need our events back

i hope they will sort it out on thursday, i miss my avernal packs lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X