Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adilyah
    replied
    Gms will you be fixing events this week so lvl 120+ can participate? Really sux not having any Treasure Trove. Avernal. Training Grounds, Redemptions etc. Would be much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• sangofighter
    replied
    Any word on honor shop or some form of badge trade in for other badges cause its kinda boring to grind to 150.

Leave a comment:

• ashurada2003
    replied
    Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
    of you have a Gen2+ DK or BA and morph it to its new form, YES it will go back to Gen1, as it is a brand new pet.
    someone on my server just morphed a gen 3 +13 BA into the guardian angel which came fresh as Gen 1 +0 lol... just to let you guys know

Leave a comment:

• lDemonMirajanel
    replied
    Gm pls make the BloodyMaplewoods server a PVP WEST ( every server named after the places in vidalian , battlegrounds and dngeons )

Leave a comment:

• tcatlin
    replied
    ok great new lvl ap bad we cant do any freaking events now no TT no Avernal no Redemption No training grounds whats the real point in going past 120 if we cant do anything put my toon back to 120

Leave a comment:

• Apoloymi
    replied
    Originally posted by sexy_shell76 View Post
    pls tell me the generation don't reset or u at least retain the current pet as well if you morph
    of you have a Gen2+ DK or BA and morph it to its new form, YES it will go back to Gen1, as it is a brand new pet.

Leave a comment:

• sexy_shell76
    replied
    pls tell me the generation don't reset or u at least retain the current pet as well if you morph

Leave a comment:

• DarkProjection
    replied
    I feel kinda sorry for the players who've spent hundreds of dollars making a Gen3 - Gen5 Demon King and Burning Angel. New pets thrown in their faces, lol. But the new content explained in detail looks quite nice.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X