No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 8/16 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously if this is how we get rewarded for the lag and the dcing then please bring back the lag

Comment

boring event expecting gmut or something good. anyway tnx for this

Comment

I don't know why people expected more. They said they'd have a big event once the lag is fixed, which it clearly isn't despite their recent attempts. I know I'm still having issues, and I still see new threads about the lag.

So, keeping that in mind, I don't mind this week's events.

-The points are a nice bonus.
        -Smooth criminal sounds like a good thing for those still in need of leveling.
        -The ladder quests give more soul shards which are always good to have since they're so hard to get, yet so many are needed for soul completion. (If anything, we need a permanent SS event more than a Gmut or Wings event. Or maybe add SS to the point of interest pack list)
        -And I don't mind getting 5 free olympic packs.
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

The Soomth criminal event is even bugged the damn things dont even drop coupons as said

Comment

I suppose this is the price we must pay for our 'free' olymipic packs O_O and the thief didnt drop anything...... ok nvm seen someone who got a thief dagger link it
            Last edited by Thorn83; 08-16-2012, 06:52 AM.
            Thorne

Shadow Guild
            Eidolon Rogue
            Angel Island
            Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
            Shadow Guild
            Mortal
            Ranger

Brakyn
            Shadow Guild
            Mortal
            Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
              • Pets can no longer be summoned in Champion's Bluff to patch up a minor exploit in the Land Grab.
              Land Grab? Or Guild crops? I'd sure hope I can still use my pet in LG

Comment

sooooooClick image for larger version

Name:	nofunallowed.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	1660093

Those Who Serve Justice , Have No Limits !!!!
                Aoiarcher otherwise known as archerscomet ac or aoi on s14

Comment

And which one of these is the so-called "big" event to counter over a week's worth of unplayable lag/dc's? I was expecting at least a bigger list of events than usual.
                  Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
                  IGN: Smurfs16
                  Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
                  [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

Originally posted by smurfs16 View Post
                    And which one of these is the so-called "big" event to counter over a week's worth of unplayable lag/dc's? I was expecting at least a bigger list of events than usual.
                    gm said it would only be released once the lag issues are definitely overcome for it called a victorious celebration, there are players still complaining lags here in forum thus make it isnt to be released yet, but some gm said about cs anniversary, so it might come with it along with coupons
                    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Damn this lag, its worse than before maintenence, 500ms to 2000ms lag all day today..zzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
                        [*]Pets can no longer be summoned in Champion's Bluff to patch up a minor exploit in the Land Grab.[/LIST]
                        Why make pets not be able to be summoned in Bluff when the exploit was in Land Grab?

I dont get it
                        IGN: (S6)Brian21
                        Class: Anti-Mage Ranger
                        Honor: Archduke
                        Lvl: Scion 85
                        Pet: Super Demon, Teeka, Fire Lord
                        Guild: (S6)Athena
                        Server: Windshear Peaks
                        Wings: Angel Lord

Comment

Originally posted by Brian21 View Post
                          Why make pets not be able to be summoned in Bluff when the exploit was in Land Grab?

I dont get it
                          I think this has more to do with guild crops. Go in with a Gen5 pet and if they attack you, the pet kills em and you get the crops. You also get to waltz in and steal crops with a Gen5 pet active.

I could be wrong but I guess this *might* be what it was intended for.

Comment

Working...
                          X