• Show
Clear All

• R2CS_Pat
    started a topic [Patch Notes] 8/16 Server Update

[Patch Notes] 8/16 Server Update

Promotions
    Activities
    Bug Fixes
    • Fixed an issue with the stats bonus of the Blue Savage Staff.
    • Pets can no longer be summoned in Champion's Bluff to patch up a minor exploit in the Land Grab.
    • Fixed an issue with the required items for the following quests: Treasures of the Celestial Palace / Frostbite Herb
    • Fixed a bunch of typos.

• DrewC
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian21 View Post
    Why make pets not be able to be summoned in Bluff when the exploit was in Land Grab?

I dont get it
    I think this has more to do with guild crops. Go in with a Gen5 pet and if they attack you, the pet kills em and you get the crops. You also get to waltz in and steal crops with a Gen5 pet active.

I could be wrong but I guess this *might* be what it was intended for.

Leave a comment:

• Brian21
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
    [*]Pets can no longer be summoned in Champion's Bluff to patch up a minor exploit in the Land Grab.[/LIST]
    Why make pets not be able to be summoned in Bluff when the exploit was in Land Grab?

I dont get it

Leave a comment:

• powerdemon
    replied
    Damn this lag, its worse than before maintenence, 500ms to 2000ms lag all day today..zzzzzz

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    Originally posted by smurfs16 View Post
    And which one of these is the so-called "big" event to counter over a week's worth of unplayable lag/dc's? I was expecting at least a bigger list of events than usual.
    gm said it would only be released once the lag issues are definitely overcome for it called a victorious celebration, there are players still complaining lags here in forum thus make it isnt to be released yet, but some gm said about cs anniversary, so it might come with it along with coupons

Leave a comment:

• smurfs16
    replied
    And which one of these is the so-called "big" event to counter over a week's worth of unplayable lag/dc's? I was expecting at least a bigger list of events than usual.

Leave a comment:

• aoiarcher
    replied
    sooooooClick image for larger version

Name:	nofunallowed.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	1660093

Leave a comment:

• DrewC
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
    • Pets can no longer be summoned in Champion's Bluff to patch up a minor exploit in the Land Grab.
    Land Grab? Or Guild crops? I'd sure hope I can still use my pet in LG

Leave a comment:

• Thorn83
    replied
    I suppose this is the price we must pay for our 'free' olymipic packs O_O and the thief didnt drop anything...... ok nvm seen someone who got a thief dagger link it
    Last edited by Thorn83; 08-16-2012, 06:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• EastGate420
    replied
    The Soomth criminal event is even bugged the damn things dont even drop coupons as said

Leave a comment:

• R22260316
    replied
    I don't know why people expected more. They said they'd have a big event once the lag is fixed, which it clearly isn't despite their recent attempts. I know I'm still having issues, and I still see new threads about the lag.

So, keeping that in mind, I don't mind this week's events.

-The points are a nice bonus.
    -Smooth criminal sounds like a good thing for those still in need of leveling.
    -The ladder quests give more soul shards which are always good to have since they're so hard to get, yet so many are needed for soul completion. (If anything, we need a permanent SS event more than a Gmut or Wings event. Or maybe add SS to the point of interest pack list)
    -And I don't mind getting 5 free olympic packs.

Leave a comment:

• EastGate420
    replied
    Seriously if this is how we get rewarded for the lag and the dcing then please bring back the lag

Leave a comment:

• frdchan222
    replied
    boring event expecting gmut or something good. anyway tnx for this

Leave a comment:

• darkelf1111
    replied
    meeeeehh . boring #03

Leave a comment:

• aliquam746
    replied
    Well im loving the ladder and going for gold good job r2