Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on July 18th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on July 18th

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on Thursday, July 18th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EST (2 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Update: Patch Notes are up! You can find them here in this thread.
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 07-18-2013, 05:16 AM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Cmon ill be 150 without TG )..Btw who wanna bet for tg still bug? (like was for 120)

Comment

Yea, TG would be nice. I’m at 135 and I’m out of torches, lol. It would have been nice to have it when I was 120. I would like to put gems in my slayer necklace and ring, but better than that I would like THE NEW PvP SET!!!!!! This is a joke. They probably will release a new frag weapon or a new casher system, and what’s the deal with Angel Island, lol. Throw us a bone r2. The cashers have more than enough; it’s time to give the gamers something. Do something with honor and all the gold badges I have and feel like I don’t need.
      "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

need new server

gm pls make a new server s64. . .

Comment

event for pixie upgrading! o,o
          .................................." U "........................................

Comment

Kindly fix the level caps. It's getting more than just a "little annoying" that we're missing out on so many soul shards, pixie upgrade crystals, and ethereal wings we all need to upgrade, week after week. Please don't make this a three week exposure of negligence. Thank you.
            Game: Crystal Saga
            Server: Armor Games (Server 1)
            Title: Elite Slayer
            Class: Hybrid / Attack DPS
            Reincarnation: Eidolon
            Level: 150
            Other info: Romantically involved with Stormaggedon

Comment

Tg, Treasure trove and Avernal would be nice for those of us past 120. Some good special events would also be nice lol

Comment

Mark Of God event would be cool so we can get those monster books going....Just sayin
                Name: (S52)Shaz
                Server: (S52)Plethuran Plains
                Plane: Eidolon 149
                Class: Fire mage Hybrid Ice support
                Nobility: Emperor
                Pet: Guardian angel+13 Gen 3, Emperor Demon +13 Gen 3, Firelord +13, Golden teady +13 Gen 2, Ultresourus Rex +13
                Mount: Hellwing
                Guild: (S52)Elysium - Co-Guild Master
                Wings: Ultimate Demon lord +3
                Zodiac: Max
                Beast Soul: tiger
                Soul: 1138

Comment

Originally posted by tcatlin View Post
                  Mark Of God event would be cool so we can get those monster books going....Just sayin
                  They would probably make us fight for world bosses to get them, which we all know is a pain.

Comment

i dont care much for TG, could level fine without it, but treasure trove and avernal would be nice to have. also i agree a mark of god event would be amazing, one where we could actually have a chance to get them, not fight for bosses and 1 person get them all
                    (S21) MissDee
                    Gunner
                    lvl 66+
                    225k+ might
                    GM of ROCKST★R
                    Epic Alpaca
                    In game and IRL wife of (J8)DeathBringer[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

if you need any help with in game problems add me on fb here and send me a pm. i hardly check my whispers and forum pms

Comment

Gmut or Pixie Event would be better and just fix those bugs for high levels thanks

Comment

revert the timing back to 10:00 of island of blessing pls ..... or make them such that they r available on both the timings .... ty
                        (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by diablu View Post
                          revert the timing back to 10:00 of island of blessing pls ..... or make them such that they r available on both the timings .... ty
                          why always revert the timings now are alot better

Comment

many of us cant do it at that time too late ....midnight ... timing was never the issue untill they changed it !not many ppl complained abt it compared to ppl who r complaining now .. hope they do something abt it
                            (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by diablu View Post
                              many of us cant do it at that time too late ....midnight ... timing was never the issue untill they changed it !not many ppl complained abt it compared to ppl who r complaining now .. hope they do something abt it
                              US based server, US based time. Deal with it.
                              Most south east asian playerson my server are well adjusted to the current time, non of them complained.
                              A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Working...
                              X