No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on July 18th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patch Notes are up! You can find them here in this thread.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

thank you for sorting the lvl 121+ problems
      DeathDealer
      Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

The monster book was released and them forgotten. If the Mark of God dropped in the dungeon it would cause everyone to enter it, and in turn more people would buy the Mark to save grinding time. As it is now I don't know anybody that does it. The cashers I know bought a few when it came out but felt they didn't need it since it was an all cash system. People mostly buy MCs, Gmuts, Soul Shards, costumes, and ViP. Open up the Monster Book system and it will stimulate sales. Just an idea from a loyal gamer.
        "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
          The monster book was released and them forgotten. If the Mark of God dropped in the dungeon it would cause everyone to enter it, and in turn more people would buy the Mark to save grinding time. As it is now I don't know anybody that does it. The cashers I know bought a few when it came out but felt they didn't need it since it was an all cash system. People mostly buy MCs, Gmuts, Soul Shards, costumes, and ViP. Open up the Monster Book system and it will stimulate sales. Just an idea from a loyal gamer.

seemed cheaper just to do the power absorb if can cash, cheaper and don't have to farm dungeon or buy mark of gods. pretty much what Imma do in a few levels. get part time job an cash on that ;p . prob not gonna do the dungeon though simply because would have to buy the mark of gods anyways which would equal to same amount or more for power absorb + time spent in dungeon&trying to survive+struggle through it. the more people support R2 though the easier it is for them to do stuff. usually how it goes in the gaming industry. so just gotta keep giving them our support in the ways we can&things usually improve if keep giving them great suggestions&input from loyal seasoned players
          Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 07-18-2013, 01:05 PM.

Comment

I forgot about the power absorb, lol, but I don't cash. My character is an all grind character, and I pay people to play it and take very detained notes. To tell the truth I'm a game designer and I'm in the process of designing a game that a 2D RPG, but I don't want the game to be ruled by alliances made of all the biggest cashers. I think I've solved that problem or problem as I see it. I want the game to be profitable like CS, but I want guild or alliance interaction to be more relevant to the game. I also don't want huge discrepancies between characters, like the difference between an anti-mage ranger and a natural ranger. Soul development adds much more strength than intellect. The game is also offense oriented. Critical defense doesn’t compare to critical strike.
            "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Working...
            X