No announcement yet.

CS Server Merge Scheduled for Tuesday, July 23rd @ 2:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAnt OPEN CS ON FACEBOOK GM!!WHAT wILL I do!!
    (j8)nytphantom

Comment

there are many ways to evolve and catch up. I know many people who have started from scratch in my server and caught up. people who have said similar are even stronger then me now. there is many ways to achieve things if you know how to earn it and work for it. there is nothing good or bad about the merge except for whichever thoughts you personally wish to attach to it. which that is your choice not to take advantage and use the game mechanics. if want to know tips on fast ways to build your character. follow my guide or ask questions.

Comment

imagine s63 being merged with these 8 later ^^
        CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Durn I am on a new server 278 and we are already looking for new people to fill our guild with active players.We need more players already and we are not a month old.recruiting is awefull because of the lack of people on it.You are so happy about server 300 opening and I can see a problem all ready.Stop at 300 and add or merge servers of the same or close rank

Comment

to all the new server coming this is GONDAR of S61. i will kill you all you losers regret we will going to merge!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
              there are many ways to evolve and catch up. I know many people who have started from scratch in my server and caught up. people who have said similar are even stronger then me now. there is many ways to achieve things if you know how to earn it and work for it. there is nothing good or bad about the merge except for whichever thoughts you personally wish to attach to it. which that is your choice not to take advantage and use the game mechanics. if want to know tips on fast ways to build your character. follow my guide or ask questions.
              Dis, just create bazillion accounts and do Island of Blessings with those accs every day <- Key to being OP.
              Last edited by venomeh; 07-23-2013, 02:55 AM.
              Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

lol Gondy
                CrystalSanctuary

Comment

megre S62 please, >.<

Comment

You know what I am s61 and nobody has bullied me in pvp events so far. No more so then before merge. With the exception of a few nasty attitudes, easily handled with ignore button, I very much enjoy having so many new friends to play this game with. THANK YOU for merging us r2!!

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
                      Quitters never win because they are smart enough to realize there is nothing left to win when a server never merges.
                      I actively requested in these forums for a merge and urged my friends who felt same way to do so as well. Maybe you should create a poll and have your server vote for a merge instead of complain you didnt get a merge? They not going to merge a server because 1 player requests it, many need to voice a want for a merge.

Comment

It would be useless. They wouldn't listen to us. We've already made a thread with most of the server asking for a merge.

And like Shujitron said, ham. We're more than ready for a merge. Almost all of the players in our server are eido or scion. Almost everyone on the top 20 chart and below have perfect frag. Immortal sperions are not a dream anymore and you can frequently see people running around with that and more.

Our server is over a half a year old, yet why haven't we been merged? I'm pretty sure we can compete with most other servers even if not everyone's lv 120 eido.
                        Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
                        IGN: Silverblitz
                        Guild: Apocalypse
                        Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
                        Lv: 123 Eidolon
                        Honor: Emperor
                        Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

uhmmm sir can you kindly merge s21 and s62 plsss

thank you soo much for reading my simple request
                          To Reach me, Just Msg me up ~~> http://facebook.com/Khienzo

Server: The Void
                          Character: khienzo01
                          Class: Holy Priest Pure Intelligence
                          Level: 92+
                          Plane: Eidolon
                          Guild: None

Comment

Working...
                          X