Clear All

• bodega02
    replied
    how long the maintinance ?

Leave a comment:

• Gekisharu
    replied
    Originally posted by Thorn83 View Post
    Just something to think about here, w.o.w does ONE 6hr maint a fortnight. W.o.w get it right the first time. perhaps u may think this over. If u choose to take constructive critisism as an insult that is on u but u could take this as a friendly suggestion on how to improve the game as it is intended. I only say this part as people often attack me for my views as they mistake them for insults for some reason....
    *Points at Thorn83* Your correct, High 5.

Leave a comment:

• catfishglass
    replied
    hehe these people give certain players a map to the crypt and packs to upgrade above the rest and your concerned with the trading of a special drop ; ] cute

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Mojo
    replied
    Make it to where we can put Anniversary Coupons in Vault, since we won't be able to use them and are supposed to be saving them up for Anniversary Event. It's just taking up space in pack.

Leave a comment:

• darkwater887
    replied
    just tell me that it won't take more than 2hrs plz...i still have to do bath and TG

Leave a comment:

• Thorn83
    replied
    Just something to think about here, w.o.w does ONE 6hr maint a fortnight. W.o.w get it right the first time. perhaps u may think this over. If u choose to take constructive critisism as an insult that is on u but u could take this as a friendly suggestion on how to improve the game as it is intended. I only say this part as people often attack me for my views as they mistake them for insults for some reason....

Leave a comment:

• rjweidn
    replied
    Yey again over and over, hope they fix the lag

Leave a comment:

• R22596188
    replied
    guess ill let my man play his games for an hour or two

Leave a comment:

• allcode17
    replied
    WHAT is the new mount?

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    At this time all servers are down for maintenance.

Leave a comment:

• sangofighter
    replied
    Will Avernal players be able to submit their points before Emergency Maintenance start. Or should we file a ticket??

Leave a comment:

• Gekisharu
    replied
    fail gm's cant do anything right, maybe find a new day job guys?

Leave a comment:

• Irisu
    replied
    *O* new mount cooool !

Leave a comment:

• StormYoda
    replied
    ...does this maintenance fix the bug where you get a kill on the thief, but the thief disappears never to reappear after about 10 hits? i never feel like i really killed the damn thing, lol.

Leave a comment:

• R22122578
    replied
    always maintance hahayz

Leave a comment:

Working...
X