• Time
  • Show
Clear All

guess ill let my man play his games for an hour or two
    Name: (S51)Aliceianna
    Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
    Class: Ranger Hybrid
    Plane: Eidolon
    Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
    Level: 143+
    Honor Rank:Emperor
    Mount: Killin
    Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

Yey again over and over, hope they fix the lag

Comment

Just something to think about here, w.o.w does ONE 6hr maint a fortnight. W.o.w get it right the first time. perhaps u may think this over. If u choose to take constructive critisism as an insult that is on u but u could take this as a friendly suggestion on how to improve the game as it is intended. I only say this part as people often attack me for my views as they mistake them for insults for some reason....
        Thorne

Shadow Guild
        Eidolon Rogue
        Angel Island
        Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
        Shadow Guild
        Mortal
        Ranger

Brakyn
        Shadow Guild
        Mortal
        Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

just tell me that it won't take more than 2hrs plz...i still have to do bath and TG

Comment

Make it to where we can put Anniversary Coupons in Vault, since we won't be able to use them and are supposed to be saving them up for Anniversary Event. It's just taking up space in pack.
            Crystal Saga
            Name: (S23)MoJoCutter
            Server: Angel Island
            Class: Knight
            Level: 60 (Scion)
            Guild: Eulogy(GuildMaster)

Wartune
            Name: MoJoCutter
            Server: Serpent's Den
            Class: Archer
            Level: 49

Yitien
            Name: MoJoCutter
            Server: Qianfo Hall
            Class: Healer
            Level 104
            Clan: Genies (Leader)
            Battle Rating: 230k

Comment

hehe these people give certain players a map to the crypt and packs to upgrade above the rest and your concerned with the trading of a special drop ; ] cute

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn83 View Post
                Just something to think about here, w.o.w does ONE 6hr maint a fortnight. W.o.w get it right the first time. perhaps u may think this over. If u choose to take constructive critisism as an insult that is on u but u could take this as a friendly suggestion on how to improve the game as it is intended. I only say this part as people often attack me for my views as they mistake them for insults for some reason....
                *Points at Thorn83* Your correct, High 5.
                Bowjitsu
                Nature Ranger

GM of -FairyTale-
                (S76) Karmic Temple

Comment

how long the maintinance ?

Comment

ya, btw, what is this item in the point thingy called "Flying carpet"? is this some kind of a mount?
                    Server: Belas Chasm
                    IGN: ProfZehel
                    Level: 51 (Scion)
                    Class: Ranger 9-1-12
                    Type: Hybrid
                    Previous Account(game tester): Mythrill (Necropolis)

Comment

i thought the 12:30 maintence was western time i lost a vault because of this anyway it can be replaced?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Mojo View Post
                        Make it to where we can put Anniversary Coupons in Vault, since we won't be able to use them and are supposed to be saving them up for Anniversary Event. It's just taking up space in pack.
                        Agreed, just a waste of space.
                        IGN: (S44)StrawHatLeon
                        Server: [S44]Psychodelica
                        Class: Knight
                        Level: 50+ scion
                        Guild: Exile - Position: Major

Comment

there's been lots of emergency maintenance lately and its getting really annoying...

i am hoping that there GMs will be giving compensations for all these very annoying maintenance like some sort of compensation pack or a server wide 2x exp time

Comment

Originally posted by Gekisharu View Post
                            fail gm's cant do anything right, maybe find a new day job guys?
                            It seems hard to do tests etc... when they come out with new events every week.
                            Perhaps, a thoughtful suggestion would be better, so since you are so smart to not come up with one, I will help you.
                            Maybe, open a server where people cant cry on or cash on and make it a test server, that way any ideas you are thinking about collaborating with the game can be tested ahead of time on this server to make sure they will go according to your plans. Many MMORPGs do this already and can be an useful way to get all these cry babies to shut up or talk **** about the game. I see so many people whining and they don't offer any insight or useful suggestion 90% of the time. 10% of the threads I read are actually good, though. Just a thought and sorry everyone has to suffer

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn83 View Post
                              WoW also doesn't add new content every week to keep you interested. WoW also costs $15/month plus whatever you paid for the hardcopy of the game. And anyone who says WoW gets it right the first time has clearly never played WoW for any period of time.

I'm not "attacking" you for your views... just pointing out a few things you obviously didn't think of.
                              Blackrock Gorge - twin priests

Comment

Originally posted by wulfgang1982 View Post
                                It seems hard to do tests etc... when they come out with new events every week.
                                Perhaps, a thoughtful suggestion would be better, so since you are so smart to not come up with one, I will help you.
                                Maybe, open a server where people cant cry on or cash on and make it a test server, that way any ideas you are thinking about collaborating with the game can be tested ahead of time on this server to make sure they will go according to your plans. Many MMORPGs do this already and can be an useful way to get all these cry babies to shut up or talk **** about the game. I see so many people whining and they don't offer any insight or useful suggestion 90% of the time. 10% of the threads I read are actually good, though. Just a thought and sorry everyone has to suffer
                                run at me failchild
                                Bowjitsu
                                Nature Ranger

GM of -FairyTale-
                                (S76) Karmic Temple

Comment

Working...
                                X