This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saiyacookie View Post
    You know, since everyone seems to only be focused on the negative right now, I just wanna say:

THANK YOU GMs AND OTHER CS STAFF FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
    You've made an amazing game that thousands and thousands of people enjoy every day.
    (Yes, even you complainers enjoy the game, despite your attitude about how "unfair" it is. :P)

There ARE those of us who appreciate your effort!
    +1

But remember it's whiners (sometimes) that get things like this fixed. If everyone was happy and merry all the time taking everything that was given to them exactly how it was given then events like this would not get fixed and important constructive criticism would never be given and thus improve the game and ideas.

It's a two way street. And it's the GM and CS staff's jobs to take the good AND the bad. That's just how game companies get better with experience.
    An example of a company who doesn't listen to it's fans and is on the brink of collapse... SquareEnix. They haven't listened to what their fans want and expect for a long time and now with their last few installations of Final Fantasy being not only sub-par for their franchise but below the new industry standards... well they are suffering. And they STILL aren't listening to fans and redoing and updating Final Fantasy 7 for a second (next-gen) release when over 90% of their fanbase wants it and that ALONE would probably save the company.

Comment

Oh my, I don't have time for you my "fellow gamer".

Comment

just a note to say thanks GMs. i agree that i would rather play a non laggy and nonbuggy game than not have maint. or fixes of buggy events. Thanks ofr all the cool *** events and the haters are gonna hate. If u are going thru CS withdrawl from the manit. then maybe u need rehab. >.>

It's not the breaths in life that matter; but the moments that take it away that matter most
        IGN: DeathNyte
        Server: S6
        Guild: BekY@ AGM
        Level: 65 Dancer (38.7k BR)

Comment

Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
          ...does this maintenance fix the bug where you get a kill on the thief, but the thief disappears never to reappear after about 10 hits? i never feel like i really killed the damn thing, lol.
          That one is soooooo awkward I thought the damn thing was kiddding me....
          IGN: Toki
          Server: (S29)The Molten Highlands
          Class: HalfBlood Priest
          Current lvl: Scion 80+
          Guild: lvl 10 (S29)UnderWorld

~current vacation stand in by Cha;):cool:~

"to be nobody but myself, in a world which is doing its best to make us like everyone else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."
          --e.e. cummings

Comment

Ive actually notcied tons of issues with new events but havent got to annoyed yet to open a ticket.

1. The Theives will vanish after a few hits sometimes and never come back.

2. I agree on a level requirement cause i was alrdy thinking about trading all my daggers i get to my alts to get easy gmuts but i was busy today.

3. The 1 year Cystal saga coupons should be able to be placed in vault since its annoying taking up room in our pack.

4. Lag and not just me my whole server Nebulan Ridge has been lagging even after your last "Server Fix" but lag isnt anything new to this game....

5. Noone is perfect and we understand that GMs but please try to do your best to come out with things that dont mess up or cause lag in the game.

Thank you
            Last edited by Lukienx911; 08-17-2012, 12:07 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn83 View Post
              Just something to think about here, w.o.w does ONE 6hr maint a fortnight. W.o.w get it right the first time. perhaps u may think this over. If u choose to take constructive critisism as an insult that is on u but u could take this as a friendly suggestion on how to improve the game as it is intended. I only say this part as people often attack me for my views as they mistake them for insults for some reason....
              well W.o.W. is also way more expensive.
              IGN: Toki
              Server: (S29)The Molten Highlands
              Class: HalfBlood Priest
              Current lvl: Scion 80+
              Guild: lvl 10 (S29)UnderWorld

~current vacation stand in by Cha;):cool:~

"to be nobody but myself, in a world which is doing its best to make us like everyone else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."
              --e.e. cummings

Comment

Please create character gunner=))))

Comment

There is a lot of maintenance, I do agree with that. At the same time, no matter what game you play online, there are going to be bugs and issues that crop up because the staff here are trying to keep the players coming back to the game. It is simple for us to sit at our computers and complain about how another site does it better, how we just want to be able to play the game, but have you ever wondered how hard it is to come up with these new events and mounts and then when there is a problem that needs to be fixed and servers are shut down, a million ugly, hateful and spiteful comments are made? I say we be thankful that the Crystal Saga staff pay enough attention to the players to be able to fix the problems that arise and they do it before everyone gets to into the events. So, thank you, staff members for caring about our game play, keep up the great work.

Comment

If we could please get these Emergency Maintenance messages before the planting of the last guild crops that would be amazing. This is yet another loss to guilds and the exchange rate from player gold to guild reserve is already low so it just sets us back.
                    "Laugh as much as you breathe. Love as long as you Live"
                    Name: Kasumi`
                    ~Hunter~
                    Guild: Defiance
                    Servers: Elemental Temple/Forgotten City
                    "It's Just a game so enjoy it, and when it's no longer fun.... then log off"

Comment

i need to enter wedding chappel at 8:00 server time
                      if i dont enter ist all for nothing 50g gone to nothing
                      can the gm help mee whit it pls

Comment

Originally posted by TheGenie View Post
                        If we could please get these Emergency Maintenance messages before the planting of the last guild crops that would be amazing. This is yet another loss to guilds and the exchange rate from player gold to guild reserve is already low so it just sets us back.
                        I so agree with you on that.
                        ~In Game~
                        -League of Angels-
                        Server: [30]Cherub's Echo
                        -Taemanaku lvl 70
                        Guild: WOLF
                        Goddess: Nyssa

Comment

im bored...
                          xXangelicaXx
                          • CLASS: HYBRID PRIEST(EIDOLON)
                          • SERVER: SUKEMO BLUFF
                          • GUILD: INDONESIA <3
                          "All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better."

[Personal contact removed]

Comment

Originally posted by XxTaLoNxX View Post
                            +1

But remember it's whiners (sometimes) that get things like this fixed.
                            I've notified GMs multiple times on multiple games about bugs and other things that needed fixed, but I've done it without complaining. That's my problem with the complainers here.

People who go "OMG ANOTHER MAINTENANCE YOU HATE ME CS!" really irk me.
                            These quotes are all from this thread:

Originally posted by Gekisharu View Post
                            fail gm's cant do anything right, maybe find a new day job guys?
                            Originally posted by R22513497 View Post
                            Why always maintenance??Can't you just do it all in 1DAY or 1 WEEK so you never maitenance again damn it's too long
                            Originally posted by Earendel View Post
                            Seriously, R2, if you're gonna do another "extra" or "emergency" maintenance within this week, I'll probably end up deleting my main character and quit.

...I just think it's unfair the way players are treating GMs that really do work hard to keep this game working for us.
                            Blackrock Gorge - twin priests

Comment

i need to enter wedding chappel at 8:00 server time
                              if i dont enter ist all for nothing 50g gone to nothing
                              can the gm help mee whit it pls

Comment

Originally posted by Gekisharu View Post
                                lolol nice try kid
                                I thought that's what the Americans said to Australia at the Olympics closing ceremony for the last 100+ years.

Comment

Working...
                                X