X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGenie View Post
    Can I hold you to this?
    Yes sir/ma'am! Don't look now, but your server is back online already!
    Blackrock Gorge - twin priests

Comment

Originally posted by Earendel View Post
      My Dear Saiyacookie,

I respect your adoration for R2 GMs. And I don't have anything against you my friend. So why don't you just let us say or express how we feel about this issue? My original post was intended for R2 GMs, not to you. And mind you, in every business enterprise, customers' opinions - no matter how pathetic they may sound - should matter.

Now this will be my last post for this issue, because if you still don't get what I am trying to tell you, then its pointless.
      Something you are missing bro...

GMs ARE r2.... yeah let that cook in your broiler for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by Gekisharu View Post
        Lol, what has the Olympics got to do with anything? Yeah we sucked *** this year, So what? And if you have to disrespect a whole country to make me feel low well i think your just proving how low you are yourself.
        Are you finally learning to make sentences? Maybe we can progress this even further soon. I am glad you are a quick learner. In the future, whine a little less or offer useful suggestions, instead of bashing people enough to lose their jobs. Economy around the world is bad enough already. Have a good day

Comment

Originally posted by Earendel View Post
          My Dear Saiyacookie,

I respect your adoration for R2 GMs. And I don't have anything against you my friend. So why don't you just let us say or express how we feel about this issue? My original post was intended for R2 GMs, not to you. And mind you, in every business enterprise, customers' opinions - no matter how pathetic they may sound - should matter.

Now this will be my last post for this issue, because if you still don't get what I am trying to tell you, then its pointless.
          My point was that you were being ridiculously dramatic over a server maintenance. "I'm going to delete my main and quit because you made it so I couldn't play for about an hour while you were fixing something." Just tell me that doesn't make you sound like a pathetic drama queen.

Going back to my server now, dunno if I'll check this thread again or not, but feel free to flame me.
          Last edited by Saiyacookie; 08-17-2012, 12:25 AM. Reason: clarification

Comment

Servers are back up now.
            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Saiyacookie View Post
              Yes sir/ma'am! Don't look now, but your server is back online already!
              Oh you're good.
              "Laugh as much as you breathe. Love as long as you Live"
              Name: Kasumi`
              ~Hunter~
              Guild: Defiance
              Servers: Elemental Temple/Forgotten City
              "It's Just a game so enjoy it, and when it's no longer fun.... then log off"

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                Servers are back up now.
                You're a few minutes late, Storm.

Originally posted by TheGenie View Post
                Oh you're good.
                *breathes on her fingernails and then polishes them on her shirt* Yeah, I know. ^_~

Comment

Working...
                X