[Guide] Beast Soul Promotion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R22221185 View Post
    read again and again still confused with crit rate & lucky rate, what u mean by landing a “Crit Hit” or a “Luck Hit”,

my crit is 35% and luck is 49 at the moment in my main character profile

using dragon essence is like a special attack. can upload a video later possibly.
    it does not consider your normal attack ratios when promoting it for XP. the bonus to crit is ONLY for the advancement of the feature.

Comment

I got critical hit EXP with 1 Dragon essence ,, not sure how many Exp I got .. but I think 4K
      ~CS :

IGN (S16)AmonRa Lvl 136 Eidolon HolyPriest
      Pet DK gen 3 - BA gen 2 - Morphed Herculon gen 2
      Status Dead

~ BR :

IGN (S1)KongMing Chrono Mage
      Status Dead

~ MKO :

IGN (s48)Nagisa
      Status Play

Comment

R 2 can you make it so we can call wolf back like we do with pets and pixe

Comment

Can you please give us full sequence of beasts? I mean wolf -> bear -> ... -> lion -> ... I think many of us want to know how long it takes to get that Seiryu Soul.

Comment

wat lvl do u need to be to use it?

Comment

Yay! Another crappy update. Good job R2!

Comment

Wait is the only way to use it is only through crystals? 'T_T'
                Game: Crystal Saga
                IGN: Celestia
                Class: Priest
                Server: [S64] Bloodshed Hollow

Comment

Please dont reply if you dont know what your talking about. Im talking about mechanics wise. Whitestats=stats that can be affected by %, greenstats are just bonus stats that are not affected by %.

Comment

you now what you should do r2 make things tht arent just for casher so i can get somewere in this game nad not be so nooby
                    Server: (S18)Shrine of Kithar
                    Character: (S18)Carnagegod
                    Plane: Scion
                    Level: 64
                    Class: DPS Knight for now
                    Guild:
                    Pet: Velvet Teddy and Super Demon
                    Honor Rank: Duke
                    Wings: Angel Lord
                    Mount: Battle Bear
                    Spouse: (S14)BlueSpark

Comment

This isnt just for cashers, any1 can get this ez, just do your dungeons, i got mine to lvl 4 today without cashing a penny, in a month u can prolly get 1000-2000patk/matk/pdef/mdef from it just from doing dungeons not cashing.

Comment

I had one earlier but it is gone now. what happen to it

Comment

u need to be lvl 50 to have it and its a non casher item so please stop ur whining, a casher will just max it sooner, i for one am glad they made this so a non casher can max it out

Comment

So we start off as a Wolf. Now there is 10-Forms of animals to evolve. Which include Bear Form, Tiger Form, Lion Form, Dinosaur Form, Blue Dragon Form, Red Dragon Form, Black Dragon Form, Armored Dragon Form and finally Two-Headed Dragon Form. Each Form has 10 levels. thats the info i found from the wiki so i know which one is the seiryu and all since they use different names in that version

Comment

Originally posted by R22221185 View Post
                              read again and again still confused with crit rate & lucky rate, what u mean by landing a “Crit Hit” or a “Luck Hit”,

my crit is 35% and luck is 49 at the moment in my main character profile
                              So. You have a % chance to land a crit or lucky hit. The numbers are found top-right of the Beast Soul menu. You can 'boost' these odds by paying 50 crystal, which will last for 15 promotions.

Of these 3 hits, standard gives you 1x progress, Critical will give you 5x progress, and Lucky gives you 10x progress. (the exact numbers are % of total so they vary as you level up.)
                              Last edited by Arhallogen; 07-25-2013, 11:29 PM. Reason: I know my left from my right. derp.

Comment

is there a way to disable this thing? why force some annoying lil creature upon everyone, let us decide on our own whether to use it or not
                                YuiShushino
                                [S62] Bloodshed Hollow
                                Defiance - Guild Master

The original wording on this signature was changed by R2 without my knowledge, abuse of power perhaps?
                                It was changed due to my comments about THIS topic:
                                A hacker blatantly admitted his guilt, yet he is still on the person's account.

Comment

Working...
                                X