No announcement yet.

[Guide] Beast Soul Promotion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this promotion, but with the Red Adamantine and Dragon Crystals dropping... o.o I'd say, I'm going to have a hard time getting DC more than usual now. I'd really like events that involves something to do with DE's, -.- kind of getting bored with this fat bear I have...

Comment

the beast soul has 10 levels to it and after you obtain the last lvl it morphs into a new one exp: wolf - bear -tiger etc

Originally posted by NightMalice View Post
      How many levels do you have to level it before it goes to the next one? Like from Wolf to Bear... 5 levels? 10? o.o it'd be nice to know.

Comment

Are there 10 levels of each kind like the first or is the level system like sperion going up in stages as it get s to a higher level?
        User:Patrick2675
        Class:Mage
        Guild:thenemy
        Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Lions, tigers & Bears.... Oh My!
          Is anyone willing to post a table of stat upgrades - even ranges would be good. Greyed out skills seem to indicate that there is also Seiryu and Shinryu soul levels which I didn't see listed in this thread...what else don't we know?

Comment

just used like 2 stacks a half DE to drake lvl 1 half way > seiryu
            did 1x, no boosts.
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

any rough estimates on how many DEs needed to upgrade each beast?

Comment

Working...
              X