Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Beast Soul Promotion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this promotion, but with the Red Adamantine and Dragon Crystals dropping... o.o I'd say, I'm going to have a hard time getting DC more than usual now. I'd really like events that involves something to do with DE's, -.- kind of getting bored with this fat bear I have...

Comment

the beast soul has 10 levels to it and after you obtain the last lvl it morphs into a new one exp: wolf - bear -tiger etc

Originally posted by NightMalice View Post
      How many levels do you have to level it before it goes to the next one? Like from Wolf to Bear... 5 levels? 10? o.o it'd be nice to know.

Comment

Are there 10 levels of each kind like the first or is the level system like sperion going up in stages as it get s to a higher level?
        User:Patrick2675
        Class:Mage
        Guild:thenemy
        Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Lions, tigers & Bears.... Oh My!
          Is anyone willing to post a table of stat upgrades - even ranges would be good. Greyed out skills seem to indicate that there is also Seiryu and Shinryu soul levels which I didn't see listed in this thread...what else don't we know?

Comment

just used like 2 stacks a half DE to drake lvl 1 half way > seiryu
            did 1x, no boosts.
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

any rough estimates on how many DEs needed to upgrade each beast?

Comment

Working...
              X