[Announcement] 06/7/2012 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] 06/7/2012 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EDT

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on 06/07/2012. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers will go offline for maintenance at 5AM EDT (2AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter.

EDIT: Patch notes are now live and can be found in this thread.

what new events r there?

Comment

Originally posted by x3MyHolySica View Post
      what new events r there?
      Wait a few hours and you'll find out
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

god we dont need any new events just pllz fix sum things and do a lil cleaning of the servers mabe difrent seng maps removering ther server names from every one yada yada but mainly fix the lvl80+traning grounds and seed mabe like 3 seeds u know but ya enof events for now give us worning befor sum events so we know to start saving no need for a event if we broke ppl are not thinking screaming gmount evnt dumb pixels but ya fix ther server less laggy i dont know try to figger out how to work it buuuut its pointless typing this cuse yall aoready knowing what yall r gonna do beofr the mantince but het lets try to get what ever yall doing dun right the first time around this time so we dont have to deal with yalls mess ups AGIN and have to have a emergence maintince AGIN
        [r^(S3)Hemming]

I Will Eat Your Soul

Comment

^ Longest sentence ever!
          (S6)Vanator
          Guild : (S6)RotanaV
          Hybrid Knight ( Tank favoured )

Comment

i agree with hemming i am from s3 and we dont need evets but there should be something done im a lvl 62 sicon priest and really need silver badges but seng is stupid.. i get 1 hit by evry level 80+ and they all have a aura.. when u enter it says stats are balanced to even things out well its not.. getting 1 hit without seeing the person isnt right.. i dont mind that the training ground and seed are gone.. yes you need to make it a chalange to level and not make it easy but i aslo agree things like cleaning it up as in the bugs there are constent bugged mobs on early each L and makes us waist out afk time. i just hope some of them issues are fixed.
            (s3)resarntu i think most of you know me already. =D

Comment

I really need silver badges, gems, and golds event i hope that's this time event(Leveling my fragarach)

Comment

lol fezzaboi is noob.for older server u might dont give dam care about event..But young server need these event to make it interesting and lively.and for 62 scion priest u got die easily is pretty upset..that mean ur just not good enough..maybe u start late..but s1-s3 is like the oldest server around,so its ur loss to start there..u should start in newest server as possible.not jumping to server that u think the name is cool..

Comment

test teest
                  Last edited by ziedbs2510; 06-07-2012, 03:40 AM. Reason: after reflection no need to say this, they will know soon :p

Comment

and for non cash spender well we just boned i geuss isent that just lovly =.=
                    [r^(S3)Hemming]

I Will Eat Your Soul

Comment

i started about 1 month after the game was out.. i have real life stuff to do and there for cannot be as (good as u expect) so dont open your mouth unless u know.. have u been on s1-3? my name is (s3)resarntu.. im a holy priest (HEAR THAT A PRIEST THAT HEALS OMG!!!) nearly all the level 80+ have a aura and 1 hit people in seng.. is that a problem that i just mentiond it? so how can i be a noob for just mentioning it? how am i expected to get a kill streak? yes did i say that you NOOBS shouldnt get a event? no i didnt.. but since the server merge there has not been a maternence without a event.. so im sorry to say dark3xectra.. **** u dont know *** u are on about.
                      (s3)resarntu i think most of you know me already. =D

Comment

lol its hemming from s3
                        Ign:x3MyHolyFany
                        Server:Aurora Point
                        Level:60+ scion Knight
                        Honor: Duke
                        Guild: (S1)Armada

Comment

Originally posted by dark3xectra View Post
                          lol fezzaboi is noob.for older server u might dont give dam care about event..But young server need these event to make it interesting and lively.and for 62 scion priest u got die easily is pretty upset..that mean ur just not good enough..maybe u start late..but s1-s3 is like the oldest server around,so its ur loss to start there..u should start in newest server as possible.not jumping to server that u think the name is cool..
                          *thumbs up

100% agree

Comment

servers almsot online guyz
                            Give me cookie friends for ever <3
                            IGN=Far~

Comment

may i ask something how if u get the quest event for sr hard LVL55 and didnt finish the quest and the maintenance came and remove the event will i still can report the quest after killed the last boss in sr hard after the maintenance?

Comment

Working...
                              X