Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 8/23 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after a month you guys will realize how cheap those goddess thingy, there's this thing called "free crystals" ... you can just watch a 30 sec vid for 5 crystal, ... i can get 75 per day so ya...
    Server: Belas Chasm
    IGN: ProfZehel
    Level: 51 (Scion)
    Class: Ranger 9-1-12
    Type: Hybrid
    Previous Account(game tester): Mythrill (Necropolis)

Comment

• u can give me the muts XD
      where is ur server??

Comment

• i wish ull give new clothes on next event :/ or still include the bunny after maintenance
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-27-2012, 05:37 AM. Reason: removed annoying sizing
        "Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer."
        Keep Calm and Play Crystal saga
        Having a huge problem?= <--Talk to the game masters^^
        "Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake."

Comment

• Originally posted by starpoll View Post
          change the tym of the GR BattleGrounds. instead of 4-5 in morning here in the philipines. because we are 12 hours late from server tym. make it in the afternoon. hope u listen.. GM.
          -.- cs is in US so they follow US time
          "Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer."
          Keep Calm and Play Crystal saga
          Having a huge problem?= <--Talk to the game masters^^
          "Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake."

Comment

• so many scammer...i had twice scammed....the true seller can't sell costume beause her/himbank account block.....please fixed it...ty

Comment

• i liked the event i dont see what all the complaining is for, i dont even have my titan but i make around 2D a day doin dungeons and grinding so i get smart and buy my gmuts from people in private shops
              IGN:jesuscrist
              Server: Auora Point
              Level:70+
              Class:Knight
              Guild:Genesis
              Mount:Gryphon
              Wings:Angel lords <3
              Plane: Eidolon
              Pets: Demon King, Firelord,Bone Dragon,Baby Angel x2,Baby Demon
              PROUD TO BE A CASHER

Comment

• Hi why don't you GM's make Enchanted skill dust with crystals because the chance in dragon hunt is too low if you make it I will be thankful
                Char: (S37)tariqkira
                Server:Cheuna Gorge
                Class: Hybird Knight
                Level: 75 scion
                Pets: Burning Angel , Fire Lord , Teeka , Super Demon , Baby Demon

Comment

• And earn your way up like the rest of us and dont be spamming for gmuts constantly thanks, level alts to 45 <gmuts>roll dragon coins on alts for eggs for morph xtals simple as that
                  IGN:jesuscrist
                  Server: Auora Point
                  Level:70+
                  Class:Knight
                  Guild:Genesis
                  Mount:Gryphon
                  Wings:Angel lords <3
                  Plane: Eidolon
                  Pets: Demon King, Firelord,Bone Dragon,Baby Angel x2,Baby Demon
                  PROUD TO BE A CASHER

Comment

• GMUT event pleaseeee

Comment

• what a pineapple GM please do get some better events like HW events that give between 30+ and maybe some events which conclude some black dragon coins but not impossible or by luck events maybe something cool after working hard for it thanks SouLHeaLeR

Comment

• hey my friend B bput the engagment rings to marry but she didnt take the rings why we want our money

Comment

• What this game needs is less events and random updates. If they need to raise money, try getting something for the paying players, that the non paying players cannot get. Im tired of spending money just to watch players buy the same thing for half the cost in game money (i.e fire lord pet), that is, according to these gold spammers. I've spent hundreds of dollars on this game, only to experience more and more lag and bug fixes and glitches, some of these events even ripping me off like this event requiring me to spend crystals. I have somehow "misplaced" the rewards from this from the crystals I have spent. Also, spending well over 200 bux to get my wife and I a firelord was just insane. I was very disappointed when I spent 80 bux on a gift pack and didnt get a thing from it. These are all just ways to make players spend more money and Im seriously considering cancelling mine and other VIP's from the lack of in this game. I dont even get credit card reciepts in my email when I pay for the dang VIP's something seriously shady about this game and they need to take a look at other games methods for. I can simply go to other games and play for max of 20 bux a month and get much more enjoyment from the game.
                          When I started my guild I thought there would be much more guild activities and there is barely anything a guild can do together, hence the 5 player party max.
                          Hey how about you all take some of this money and make a downloadable client for this game so we can do some guild activities that dont create lag. Try using the "Hero Engine" and making a game thats going to hold the players attention other then these dumb 2d gfx....

Comment

• when is the next gmut event

Comment

• waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                              X