[Promotion] Point of Interest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Point of Interest

Duration: 8/22 – 8/28 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: For the following week, players will be rewarded with 1 point for every Crystal purchased. For example, if you purchase 1,000 Crystal, you will receive 1,000 points. Players may then exchange these points for certain items in the Item Shop. To view your point total and the available items, simply open the Item Shop and select the Points tab. Newly added this week is Red Admantite x10 for 600 points.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Too bad no Mark of God or Fragarach Refinement Crystal .. hopefully next point system..
    Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
    Server:(S22)Tyria Village
    Spouse: (S23)Socrates
    Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
    -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
    -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
    -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

still waiting for my compensation of 10k points i spent on the fail mark's of God.....

Comment

yea mark of god packs >.< what a scam that was. Filed ticket and replied to it and still no compensation in site

Comment

If you had a screenshot they should be able to send your points back.
          Originally posted by iTz_SoN
          I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
          I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Why can't we have forever Points of Interest like French CS.

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
              If you had a screenshot they should be able to send your points back.
              BrotherVT is already on their case atm, she's not the only one. -> http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....God-Pack-Error

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
              Why can't we have forever Points of Interest like French CS.
              Because we are not French, we don't eat snails or swing baguettes.
              A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Working...
              X