Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 8/30 (Crystal Saga Anniversary) Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ESQWIRE101 View Post
    the lack of gms response to all us ****** off players says it all realy. get stuffed r2
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Don't worry, we're listening to the player's complaints about our weekly events, and strongly considering the removal of them.
    This is their response^^^^^^^

Comment

• waw, idk why they responded like that, this is very rude to the players idk about you guys, but im offended, is this really a response that CS give? this is show lack of customer service. or simply put, they could be already meet their quota in revenue and dont need us anymore
      Apostolos
      Scion Priest lvl 90
      DethKlok PainWaver
      "Kill One DethKlok, 100 will kill you, Hail DethKlok!!!"
      ~I am happy with her~

Comment

• Event good, i like it ^^ i hope more free stuff!! loving CS more!!! and more power!

Comment

• Thank you and happy Birthday to Crystal Saga on R2 Games ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by chainsawcarver View Post
            im with ya Stormaggedon, or do it good or dont do it at all = dont do it

Comment

• nc 1 Happy B-Day Crystal Saga

Comment

• Hey, logged on about 2 weeks ago and I have to say... Very impressive MMORPG... And it's a web browser... And it's free... And it still works on OS X 5... And it's only one year old?!? Hats off to the programmers and developers. You people work hard...

Comment

• THANK YOU GMS!!!! Everyone is happy on my server. We get a lot of free coupons, and i can afford anything even though i got 1 coupon from the thieves. Everyone is OP wandering around with wheel of fate, lucky ring, great phoenix, and when they disappear, you get them again!
                  HATERS CAN'T SEE A GOOD EVENT THAT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR EYES.
                  Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
                  -Sun Tzu

Comment

• Happy Birthday, Crystal Saga, you're the best game ever in my opinion!!!

Comment

• happy games and happy event..more bday..many years bdayand more gamers happy..

Comment

• have a insertion??

Comment

• gIVE me awesome item GM please

Comment

• HAPPY BITHDAY CRYSTAL SAGA r2Games...

Comment

• Worsttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt its worsssssssssssssstttttttttttttttttttttttt its anniversary but its so worssssssssssttttttttttt no offence...

Comment

• Originally posted by chainsawcarver View Post
                                Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon
                                Don't worry, we're listening to the player's complaints about our weekly events, and strongly considering the removal of them.
                                So basically a big "**** you customers." Nice... I've spent over 2000$ on this game in two months... I guess because of Stormaggedon's big slap to my face they won't be seeing that kind of revenue from me anymore.

Grats R2... you've just effed up with one of your best customers. Perhaps you should go back to school for business management. You obviously have no clue how to run one.

PROTIP from a business owner: Customers pay your bills, so treat them like the do, because once you lose your customers you lose your job smart guy.

PS - These events are trash. Take the criticism and LEARN from it. Don't get pissy like a little kid. You want more money? Make the customers happy. Happy customers spend more money, that's business 101 and a fact you can't dispute. Stop nickle and dime-ing us you are losing customers faster than you are gaining new ones.

And here is my last bit of advise to R2. Tomorrow before another few big customers (like me) that I know quit (like they are talking about because of these last few weeks of trash events) you better do an emergency maintenance and use your damned heads and make the clown event better somehow. Like I dunno, remove their heals and spawn more. Or remove the set damage so the people who deserve the kills get the kills and some chump can't run up and steal the kill at the last second and get the rewards that people worked for for 5 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X